Praise for Ukraine support as Defence industry offers more help

Industry leaders are praised by the Defence Secretary for their vital role in helping provide weapons, ammunition and logistical support to Ukraine

Continue reading...

Yokel

LE
I'd love to know exactly how much this is costing the UK in total...

Not as much as doing nothing, and letting Putin and his fellow travellers from committing aggression after aggression, and eventually NATO being directly involved in defending NATO territory. Also a lot cheaper than letting the Kremlin have unchallenged control of resources like grain and sunflower oil.

Cheaper too than piss pot dictators getting the impression than invasions will be tolerated by the international community.

Not as much as doing nothing, and letting Putin and his fellow travellers from committing aggression after aggression, and eventually NATO being directly involved in defending NATO territory. Also a lot cheaper than letting the Kremlin have unchallenged control of resources like grain and sunflower oil.

Cheaper too than piss pot dictators getting the impression than invasions will be tolerated by the international community.
2nd thought's, it's not as if it's just us footing the bill...

I was wondering when we'd be seeing AS90 and MLRS handed over...

I was gossing with the other half pointing out lack of the indirect fire capability in Ukraine to the wife and apparently Russian superiority...

Naturally she slept soundly that night

Latest Threads