Praise for terrorism

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Shamus, May 30, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here it comes at last, as expected John Mc Donnell MP for Hayes and Harlington(Labour) has finally said what Labour has been preaching for years, the IRA are valiant freedom fighters and it was British Imperialism that is responsible for all those deaths during the troubles. History is indeed gradually being rewritten by Blair and his apologists lackeys! Why did we bother?

3. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

With friends like these .......  :-/
  4. Any wagers as to whether the New Labour Party will do a Galloway on this person?  I suspect that from the Kremlin there will be  a wall of silence, with possibly a short, vague denial of responsibility from one of the spin hacks - a junior one -  should the question be raised by any journalist.  The Tories will make a balls of questioning the NL front bench on the subject - as they usually do - and it will all quietly go away, as planned.

Sometimes I worry.
  5. .....and I see that the Shadow NI Secretary has let loose the dogs of war on Blair; "Mr Davies urged Tony Blair to disown the comments" (Daily Telegraph).

It's good to know that there are men of steel still in opposition.
  6. I deeply resent Bruce the Roo Racer's implication that there has been any linkage between Mc Donnell and the previous Iraqi administration.

Considerable nugatory effort was devoted to managing the Galloway issue by my friend the information minister, at a time where he should have been focussed elsewhere.

This type of spin helps no one.

Before that aussise ba5t@rd chips in with more disinformation, I also deny that I was ever seen in a Hillman Hunter near Basra Botanical Gardens, with 2 duffle coated men from the Reseach Office in Um Qasar and am certainly not  "Date Palm".
  7. "The peace we have now is due to the unilateral action of the IRA."

murdering tw@ts! should be rotting in hell not released from jail and being paid for being falsely 'banged up'!

Should we start to praise the suicide bombers from the israel/palastine thing or the valiant negotiation skills of the Al quaieeda peace faction?

How about pardonning hitler, mussolini and pol pot for being misunderstood!?
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lefty, hippie fcukwitts!
  8. PS.

If the IRA are freedom fighters then why can't bluurrr do what he wants in other 'nasty' countries?

future histories militant ghandi peace monger!
  9. My mate Bruce tells me that he saw you walking down the left-hand side of the road with a golf club in hand, a sure sign of incorrect behaviour; it was a Toyota twincab; they were Snorkels.  Beyond that he denies everything too, pom b*.