Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prada Cup 2021

Congratulations to INEOS UK on turning the Prada Cup into a yacht race, was thrilling to watch a well drilled team stick it to the septics and eyeties, last month INEOS meant I Need Eleven Other Sailors, it will be great to see them racing Team NZ for the Americas Cup.

Congratulations to INEOS UK on turning the Prada Cup into a yacht race, was thrilling to watch a well drilled team stick it to the septics and eyeties, last month INEOS meant I Need Eleven Other Sailors, it will be great to see them racing Team NZ for the Americas Cup.
Do you want to continue to give updates on the Prada Cup or merge with the Vendee & Jules Verne thread?
I will change the Vendee thread title to match.

Do you want to continue to give updates on the Prada Cup or merge with the Vendee & Jules Verne thread?
I will change the Vendee thread title to match.
Not sure how to merge the threads but more than happy if you can do it.

Lighter winds today, Luna Rossa and INEOS one win each, 3Polo Mints for the USA.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads