Practise essay questions for Mainboard/Briefing

What were the titles for the latest essays you have written?

Personally, I am terrible at thinking of essay questions and I know there must be others who are in a similar situation. So, let's see if we can get a small collection together on this post.

Examples:

Should Britain bring back Captial Punishment?
Should women be allowed in front line roles in the Britsh Armed Forces (I know that the policy has changed. But, it still makes for an interesting debate)

Personally, I am terrible at thinking of essay questions and I know there must be others who are in a similar situation. So, let's see if we can get a small collection together on this post.

Examples:

Should women be allowed in front line roles in the Britsh Armed Forces (I know that the policy has changed. But, it still makes for an interesting debate)
Ah. Just checked the forum so I won't post.

Examples:

Mine was something along the lines of 'do footballers deserve the pay they get' from memory.

However I may be absolutely making this up; it was 13 ish years ago.

Mine was something along the lines of 'do footballers deserve the pay they get' from memory.

However I may be absolutely making this up; it was 13 ish years ago.
Something like "Do CND have a point?" rings a bell for me from 1978. I suspect they'll still be going down the same road that you and I highlight, albeit from different periods.

I wonder if something along the lines of:

"Is China ready to assume the role of the global superpower?"
"Is Russia now a spent force?"
"Will the Middle East ever be peaceful?"
and "Is social media preventing communication?"

might now feature.

OP - do tell us what questions you face, in due course. In any event, good luck!

It's been just over a year since I did main board, but my questions were something along the lines of:

"Should the monarchy be abolished"
"Should the UK do more to counter global warming"

There was another on education, specifically GCSEs, but I can't remember the exact question.

Thank you all for your suggestions. If anybody has more then keep them coming!

After Mainboard I'll get back to you all and tell you the options I was given.