PRAC changes

Hi with all the covid situation going on I was wondering if people are still going to PRAC? Because I noticed the royal marines were doing a virtual pre join fitness test and was curious if the army have done something similar? Thanks

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Royal Marines have binned PRMC and have replaced it with a phased four week entry to training called ROP. Which is yielding about a similar output to PRMC.

Para platoons ARE NOT doing this and PRACs are still going ahead.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
wouldnt mind knowing this myself.
Your lad is hoping to Join PARA REG isn’t he?

Tell him PRAC will undoubtedly be slightly different, as they’ve adapted them to help ensure that they can keep everyone safe and socially distanced. Your baby should continue to prepare for your visit, and your Recruiter will support you while you get ready. Tell him he will still need to meet the same standards, including taking the fitness tests. Let your boy ask the questions. He’ll be told via his AFCO or CSM. You don’t need to comb Arrse!!!!!

Dad 7419

Swinger
Your lad is hoping to Join PARA REG isn’t he?

Tell him PRAC will undoubtedly be slightly different, as they’ve adapted them to help ensure that they can keep everyone safe and socially distanced. Your baby should continue to prepare for your visit, and your Recruiter will support you while you get ready. Tell him he will still need to meet the same standards, including taking the fitness tests. Let your boy ask the questions. He’ll be told via his AFCO or CSM. You don’t need to comb Arrse!!!!!
He doesnt really do social media, so i find out stuff and try to give him a better chance of success. He's off to Assessment centre this weekend, so we'll see how he does. He pissed the time needed for the 2k, (7m 38s) but its bleep test and he's crap at it.

Latest Threads