PQO's passing out in C95

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by feelingsleepy, Mar 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard a rumour that the current PQO course is doing the passing out thang in C95's. Is this true? Why dont they pass out of RMAS dressed like the other ossifers? :?
  2. PQOs and TA officers normally pass out of RMAS in "2s". If they are going to be in C95 it must be because they don't all have them. A shame.
  3. A shame, try bleeding joke :roll:
  4. Can't speak for the PQOs but TA Officers are told that they won't be allowed to pass the course unless they arrive with properly tailored number 2s
  5. Well said and it should be the same for PQOs! Are they not provided with a measly grant for purchasing said items of clothing :?
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Looks like RMAS have sussed out the PQO!
  7. Whats that, that they are all pretencious tw@ts :wink:
  8. Who really cares what uniform someone 'passes out' in. Lets face it when do we wear SD or No2s........? Remembrance Parade!

" The uniform maketh not the man"!

Personally i feel they should be a loan pool item and with the money they save give everyone (except PQOs) a pay rise!.... :)
  9. Once again, I can't speak fir the PQOs but I know that the TA Officers get an allowance (possibly 5 to 7 hundred pounds though I am not sure yet) for Mess dress and Service dress. However you don't get this until after passing TACC.

What normally happens is they get a set of 2s from the stores and then have them tailored, just to hand them back afterwards.
  10. So we should ditch uniform totally and all wear t-shirts, shorts and flip-flops :?

Ballocks, the uniform is there for a reason and so is No2s or SD. Do away with 2s and SD and its another slippery descent into a moral vacuum for this sorry excuse for a Military, that this shower of shiit in power have debilitated us too :evil:
  11. Regs get upwards of £1000
  12. Thought it was £2000 :?
  13. msr

msr LE

It's £378 pounds and it is to cover the purchase of Service Dress Jacket, Trousers and Hat.

14. i think that the regs is £1138 or something like that, bout time they gave SNCOs the cash to buy their mess dress as well!!!
  15. However, TAPOs can't put in a demand for 2's before the CJIs arrive, which is 2 weeks before the course. Its not unusual to be issued 2's the Tuesday before the course starts and have to self tailor on the course.

The Service Dress allowance usually takes a long time to arrive.