• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PPPs

I know - I know you filled in the application - I went for the interview and it took me 6 weeks to complete the A4 form - hence why I havnt been here - you promised not to tell anyone !!

THE_EDITOR said:
Folks after the banter i'm getting about parties in Germany - what should I put on my PPP and why ?
UK, Cyprus, Exchange Posting or anywhere other than Germany - you're bound to be sent there!

THE_EDITOR said:
Folks after the banter i'm getting about parties in Germany - what should I put on my PPP and why ?
It depends on whether you want to be disappointed or not !!! :)

If you take disappointment well then put down:

Cyprus, Loan Service or Exchange Post in no particular priority order

Otherwise put down any of the following:

Brigade HQ MI Section with Operational Tour
DRC Course
IA Course

And I can assure you won't be disappointed cause you will get at least one :)

THE_EDITOR said:
I know - I know you filled in the application - I went for the interview and it took me 6 weeks to complete the A4 form - hence why I havnt been here - you promised not to tell anyone !!
you mean it took you 6 weeks to find the buttons for the barrier.

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
THE_EDITOR said:
Buttons, barrier - thats another 6 week course - its very technical you know especially with on on each side !

THE_EDITOR said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
THE_EDITOR said:
Buttons, barrier - thats another 6 week course - its very technical you know especially with on on each side !
Next time I see you stagging on the gate, I'll stop and lend a hand if you like! :D Saying that though, I don't think I've signed the 945 page document that I was meant to have read stipulating the health & safety guidelines for operating said buttons.

I think CR should publish a briefing note or something to help us all out. Gawd if anyone's spent some time on a barrier it's got to be him with his illustrious career! :wink:

Latest Threads