PPPs

Folks after the banter i'm getting about parties in Germany - what should I put on my PPP and why ?

I know - I know you filled in the application - I went for the interview and it took me 6 weeks to complete the A4 form - hence why I havnt been here - you promised not to tell anyone !!

THE_EDITOR said:
Folks after the banter i'm getting about parties in Germany - what should I put on my PPP and why ?
UK, Cyprus, Exchange Posting or anywhere other than Germany - you're bound to be sent there!

THE_EDITOR said:
It depends on whether you want to be disappointed or not !!! :)

If you take disappointment well then put down:

Cyprus, Loan Service or Exchange Post in no particular priority order

Otherwise put down any of the following:

Brigade HQ MI Section with Operational Tour
DRC Course
IA Course

And I can assure you won't be disappointed cause you will get at least one :)

Ha yeah! Put down for a Bde MI section! :D :D

THE_EDITOR said:
I know - I know you filled in the application - I went for the interview and it took me 6 weeks to complete the A4 form - hence why I havnt been here - you promised not to tell anyone !!
you mean it took you 6 weeks to find the buttons for the barrier.

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
THE_EDITOR said:
Buttons, barrier - thats another 6 week course - its very technical you know especially with on on each side !

THE_EDITOR said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
THE_EDITOR said:
Buttons, barrier - thats another 6 week course - its very technical you know especially with on on each side !
Next time I see you stagging on the gate, I'll stop and lend a hand if you like! :D Saying that though, I don't think I've signed the 945 page document that I was meant to have read stipulating the health & safety guidelines for operating said buttons.

I think CR should publish a briefing note or something to help us all out. Gawd if anyone's spent some time on a barrier it's got to be him with his illustrious career! :wink:

ATR fucknuts!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Royal Signals 28
Stewie186 Royal Signals 9
CplBadboyUK REME 32