PPPPORKY Pig Evicts woman from council house !

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Don't see that there's much to argue about - it's either in her tenancy agreement that she can't have a pig, or she can.

What a fcuking dull story. The kind of thing you find in Chat magazine.

Which one is the woman?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 163868 Donna Davidson a pig lover ! bought a micro mini pig, however its now a big fat pig but she is in a happy consenting relationship with her Porcine confidant and refuses to give it up
potty training a pig must be awkward but After some of the munters that sinner puts on here its probably better company
any advice before I post this on Pigsnet ?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...he-pig-Mum-risks-homelessness-for-21stone-pet

[Checks he's in the NAAFI] I'd do Donna until she screamed for mercy.

The pig appears to have a picture of Jesus emblazoned on its forehead.

Why do people like Donna keep farm animals as pets? Why settle for a pig, when a Friesian Bull would do.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
View attachment 163868 Donna Davidson a pig lover ! bought a micro mini pig, however its now a big fat pig but she is in a happy consenting relationship with her Porcine confidant and refuses to give it up
potty training a pig must be awkward but After some of the munters that sinner puts on here its probably better company
any advice before I post this on Pigsnet ?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...he-pig-Mum-risks-homelessness-for-21stone-pet
She looks a lot like the landlady in one of the bars in Laxey - except Septic Peg is older and crustier and nastier.

No fcuking about in there or you get the sandal of sorrow. She wears wooden clogs and will whip one off to beat errant customers about the head with.

It's nuthin nice.

She looks a lot like the landlady in one of the bars in Laxey - except Septic Peg is older and crustier and nastier.

No fcuking about in there or you get the sandal of sorrow. She wears wooden clogs and will whip one off to beat errant customers about the head with.

It's nuthin nice.

Who's pet is she? She should carry a government health warning.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Who's pet is she? She should carry a government health warning.
It's one nasty ass bar... nothing has been cleaned or painted for hundreds of years and most people are banned. Basically, if you aren't one of about five boring old knobbers who drink in there and you wander in when she's pissed, she'll pick a fight with you at some point and you end up banned.

It's like Faulty Towers, but dirtier and nastier and drunker.

if you aren't one of about five boring old knobbers who drink in there and you wander in when she's pissed, she'll pick a fight with you at some point and you end up banned..
For which you should be truly thankful.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
For which you should be truly thankful.
Tell me about it.

This is where you have to sit.

Looks like it's been painted - just after the smoking ban, probably.

It used to be bright yellow - probably hadn't been painted before then since it was built.