• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Powerpoint Clips

Hi,
I'm a PSI with a TA unit at the moment and I've been jiffed to put together the Battalions Pre Brecon training weekends. I'm after some good short video clips to put into powerpoint presentations, you know the kind of thing, funny clips, gucci army clips, yanks looking silly. Also any good stuff from Battlestripes etc. I would really appreciate any links to good websites.

Cheers,

Tomo

tomo113954@hotmail.com

Tomo113954 said:
Hi,
I'm a PSI with a TA unit at the moment and I've been jiffed to put together the Battalions Pre Brecon training weekends. I'm after some good short video clips to put into powerpoint presentations, you know the kind of thing, funny clips, gucci army clips, yanks looking silly. Also any good stuff from Battlestripes etc. I would really appreciate any links to good websites.

Cheers,

Tomo

tomo113954@hotmail.com
Monty Python - How Not to Be Seen

Monty Python - Marching up and down the square

Army - Be The Best spoof

Beach Landing - Stuck in Mud

Initiation Ceremony

Full Metal Jacket - Pile being choked by Gunny

South Park - Ginger Kids

Rome TV series - Pullo's battle in the Arena

Sean of the Dead - Beating zombies to the sound of Queen

Hope that gets you started. If there is anything in particular you are after, give me a shout and I'll see if I can dig it out for you.

I take it u have to download the uploading.com software first? is there any way to just download the clips for use in powerpoints, etc.??

SLRbloke said:
I take it u have to download the uploading.com software first? is there any way to just download the clips for use in powerpoints, etc.??
No you don't have to download any software, or exe file or anything like that. Just click the link, go to the download page, put the number in the box (to prevent automated downloaders), wait 30 secs and it will ask you if you wish to open the file or save it to your PC.

Simple.

Soldier_Why said:
Tomo113954 said:
Hi,

Cheers,

Tomo

tomo113954@hotmail.com

Army - Be The Best spoof

Initiation Ceremony

Full Metal Jacket - Joker being choked by Gunny

South Park - Ginger Kids

Hope that gets you started. If there is anything in particular you are after, give me a shout and I'll see if I can dig it out for you.

Cheers mate, Ideal, you're a star.

Tomo

Tomo113954 said:
Soldier_Why said:
Tomo113954 said:
Hi,

Cheers,

Tomo

tomo113954@hotmail.com

Army - Be The Best spoof

Initiation Ceremony

Full Metal Jacket - Pile being choked by Gunny

South Park - Ginger Kids

Cheers mate, Ideal, you're a star.

Tomo
No probs. Don't know if you can use this but here's one of both planes hitting the World Trade Centre:

WTC - CNN Footage

It's a good clip - you see the first plane hitting then CNN doing that 'bystander reaction' interview thing. As one guy is explaining that he mentioned to his friend that 'that plane's a bit low' the camera pans to the towers and about 3 seconds later you see the second plane go in. Still sends chills down my spine now.

theoriginalphantom said:
Nope, its still P1ssing about..
Don't know what's wrong then mate. Apart from the Monty Python marching up and down the square and the Full Metal Jacket clips which have been removed apparently, all the rest work for me.

Latest Threads