Powerful Men and Beautiful Sluts ( sorry-Women)

D

Deleted 4886

Given the recent 'controversy' about Michael Fallon and the 'slut' remarks I began to ponder what all the furore is about. These women openly choose to sleep with repulsive or older men for money and are obviously just selling their bodies to be closer to the money and power. A couple of good examples are Bernie Ecclestone and Donald Sterling. These wrinklies frankly look ridiculous with their trophies. Plenty of other examples- Pauline Prescott in her day, the woman who married Sarkozi the Hungarian Dwarf ( sorry- French President), Hague/s wife, Berlesconi's hookers, etc. These women to me are no better than the bar girls I can pick up of an evening- the price is just a bit more expensive. Not a rant- i am just interested as to why women are attracted to me with power as if they saw them in the street with nothing they wouldn't even give them a glance.
_76180548_76180546.jpg
Form+Menswear+Launch+i0_RuNfiKwpl.jpg
sarkozy-wife-complete.gif

Id feck em up the hoop @nal dry less the rats horse up the top piccy.... She has a face like john prescotts arse.... the doris behind would get it up the pumpenholen

You've answered your own question, money and power (alpha males) are attractive, despite them being wrinkly.

Always remember this:
Women are attracted to men with personality. The more personality a man has in his wallet the more he attracts Wimmin.

My missus is 14 years my junior. She's attracted to my winning smile.

As the old joke goes "What first attracted you to the multi-millionaire that you married?"

Mattb

LE
In all seriousness, many women are subconsciously attracted to money or power and therefore genuinely find rich men hot, rather than tolerating them for the sake of the cash.

(Oh, NAAFI) The little sluts.

Talking out of my bum, via a mobile telephone.

Given the recent 'controversy' about Michael Fallon and the 'slut' remarks I began to ponder what all the furore is about.

Because calling a slut a slut is slut-shaming, which is anti-feminist, which makes you worse than Hitler. You ******* fascist.

Just been reminded by her downstairs that it's 16 years. Gleaming.

ches

LE
Well I'm nailing the shit out of a dirty 27 yr old blonde i work with who is a smashing 20yrs younger than me. She's into her submissive stuff being abused stuff so it works for me....as long as the missus doesn't find out. I'm not loaded, have little power in the workplace. Just a big knob & the ability to breath through my ears.

simroy

Old-Salt
A clip from the Mrs Merton Show

Mrs Merton talking to Debbie McGee

"Debbie what first attracted you to the multi millionaire Paul Daniels"?

ches

LE
And lie through your teeth. :wink:

On the contrary, we engineered things so that we both had to to sit in the same room to watch a webinar. Her hands were full of my plums in seconds of it starting & we had to stick the mute button on the mic while i was nudging the back of her throat a few minutes later. As i said she's filthy.
Old cnuts & young fillies do go together sometimes.

On the contrary, we engineered things so that we both had to to sit in the same room to watch a webinar. Her hands were full of my plums in seconds of it starting & we had to stick the mute button on the mic while i was nudging the back of her throat a few minutes later. As i said she's filthy.
Old ***** & young fillies do go together sometimes.
I will second that. My trolley dolly is a younger but I still keep here entertained :grin:

Blogg

LE
Old ***** & young fillies do go together sometimes.

Yes that post will be very useful when she sues your employer for failing in their duty of care to prevent sexual harassment.

Sure you won't mind having to give evidence in court.

("But she liked/wanted/begged for it" does not play well, even if true)

ches

LE
Yes that post will be very useful when she sues your employer for failing in their duty of care to prevent sexual harassment.

Sure you won't mind having to give evidence in court.

("But she liked/wanted/begged for it" does not play well, even if true)

The only one getting harassed is me.......& i've got all the texts & emails to prove it. Not that i'm ever going to complain.

Latest Threads