PowerBreathe

Does anyone have any experiences using one of these PowerBreath devices? I have been looking all over the web since seeing them in Argos and have read mixed reviews?! Any info would be appreciated...

Myself and a few other guys bought them. The guys that got benefits were the real athletic types - the ones who ran for the Army etc.

For most of the guys in the "normal" range ( + 8:00 BPFA) there weren't any noticeable changes.

Yeah I've got one, impressive little thing for not a lot of money.
I combine it with use of a hypoxicator which mimicks high altitude training which makes your red blood count (oxygen carrying blood cells) go up.

Really effective - hypoxicators used to cost thousands, but now you can pick one up for £600.

sp22reg said:
I combine it with use of a hypoxicator which mimicks high altitude training which makes your red blood count (oxygen carrying blood cells) go up.

Really effective - hypoxicators used to cost thousands, but now you can pick one up for £600.
Try sef asphyxiation whilst stroking your little chap. Same effect less money.

Geordie_Blerk said:
sp22reg said:

Try sef asphyxiation whilst stroking your little chap. Same effect less money.
heh heh reminds me of a night in amsterdam once....

anyway, thanks for the coaching ;-)

Alternatively, wearing your S10 resi while out running has a similar effect!

Can get unusual looks from passers by though :O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Panic-in-Detroit Health and Fitness 3
RoyalEngineers Health and Fitness 27