Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by the_guru, Dec 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sounds like early Midnight Oil don't they? Great band, glad you enjoyed the Gig
  2. I got into them whilst on Long Look. I was there when Odyssey No5 was out. Saw them a couple of times in Koln. Bernard has had his hair trimmed and looks the better for it. I expected to be the only Pom there, but there weren't as many Aussies as I thought. I nicked a poster too. It was far too big to take in, so I hid it behind a skip and picked it up after.

Fair dinkum !
  3. Are you their manager or something?
  4. Wish I was - all those groupies for gropies
  5. Nah, I disagree. Australia's best kept secret is The Living End...
  6. They must be because I don't think I've heard them ! But I will youtube them for a listen.

I am onside with Powderfinger also, because they are a Brizz band. Their last album, Vulture Street is where their recording studio is, right next to the Gabba.

The more I look back, the better the gig seems.
  7. The Living End are AMAZING! Imagine a better Green Day mixed with Stray Cats with a stand up bass. Why they are still 'unknown' is a mystery to me.
  8. Agree, brilliant band!
  9. I'd recommend getting Bernard Fannings Solo album....it's excellent. It's called "Tea & Sympathy"
  10. you are a bloke right?