Pouches

ugly

LE
I am looking for some smallish utility pouches to make up small first aid and hygene kits for stalking.
Nothing too large as I need it to be snug and almost discreet. So if any of you know of any pouches where the belt loops are central rather than at the top, are about 4-6 inches square with an off the body width of about 2-3 inches then let me know. I may be in the market for a couple of hundred if the prototypes work well.
Fastening can be either zip, clip or velcro so thinking caps on chaps and chappess'.

Ugly, as you look at this thread there is a banner advert above it for a respected webbing manufacturer. Why not contact Vanguard, I'm sure they'll help.

If you'd rather I can do it for you but it seems a bit churlish when their contact details are there for all to see.

ugly

LE
Looking for surplus if possible, just being a tightwad but I will consider new manufacture as time goes on!

ugly

LE
Ok I've looked at those on Vanguard and Kit monster but what sizes are the small document pouches?

ugly said:
I am looking for some smallish utility pouches to make up small first aid and hygene kits for stalking.
Nothing too large as I need it to be snug and almost discreet. So if any of you know of any pouches where the belt loops are central rather than at the top, are about 4-6 inches square with an off the body width of about 2-3 inches then let me know. I may be in the market for a couple of hundred if the prototypes work well.
Fastening can be either zip, clip or velcro so thinking caps on chaps and chappess'.
Are you Barry George?

ugly

LE
And so is my wife, I claim the compensation. No its actually for 3 jobs but it looks like I will be hunting around my local surplus shops and getting a modded pouch made in China or Lincolnshire which ever is the cheapest!
It doesnt have to be IRR or even DPM but this board is a good place to start.

Would a camera case do the job? There are plenty of different sizes and styles to choose from and they're readily available.

ugly

LE
Good ideas lads keep them coming in, one pouch will be for disposable gloves and sleeve protectors, hand wash etc and the other for a small fie=rst aid kit but one we can adapt for dogs as well!

ugly said:
And so is my wife, I claim the compensation. No its actually for 3 jobs but it looks like I will be hunting around my local surplus shops and getting a modded pouch made in China or Lincolnshire which ever is the cheapest!
It doesnt have to be IRR or even DPM but this board is a good place to start.
Good quarry round there?