Pouch/small field bag?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by crashdummy, May 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll brace myself for the inevitable comments in advance here... 8)

May I ask you fine people for a suggestion to a pouch for carrying around all the bits that a pl commander/CSgt seems to end up lugging. A4 nirex, TAMS, Pl notebooks, training plans etc etc. You get the idea.

I've been looking around a bit, but haven't found something that makes me think 'perfect!'. I was hoping someone here might have a suggestion, as people in the know.

I don't want to go around looking like the michelin man if possible. I also don't want to look like a shower as I delve all over the show for elusive bits of kit. However, it still needs to be freely accessible. Likewise, I'll freely admit to not knowing if having said bag of some kind will end up in the RSM having words.

Thanks for the helpful replies :D

2. take a look at, web-tex.co.uk
  3. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

TAMs in webbing/daysack

Pl Notebook in grip/follow on bag for use if required.

Nirex in daysack.

Job done, no gay satchels required.
  4. 51mm mor bag, if you must?

Although I have mine like The Duke has said. TAMS and A5 nyrex in the lid pocket of the daysack, along with all the other command kit stuff.

You could also put a utility pouch on your beltkit in place of ammo pouch, that can hold comd kit pretty good.
  5. WWII MkVII Gas mask bag:
    From sofmilitary.co.uk

I think £30 sounds a bit dear mind cobbatton combat will have them for less.

Very light weight and thin but strong. Will keep it all together when it does need to go in your bergan or daysack.

Chic retro khaki finish!
  6. He specifically stated A4 though.
  7. :x
    A photocopier that can reduce and a magnifying glass. Jobs a good 'un :thumright: