POTY - M Division.

Site Penis of The Year - Moderator’s Division.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
1575830629857.jpeg

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It would appear from my votes I've made the colonials sob, how truly tragic.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
All of mine bar one are on my naughty list aka ignore
Majority of mine are moon-howling throbbers who I rarely, if ever have cause to talk to. Not my sort of people.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
For St Bob? You‘re gonna need a bigger fist:eek:

Just because you've got a road named after you, you think you can be all rude don't you.

I'm taller than you,.

Will you all be bullying Napier in the nativity cave because he’s Mr goody two shoes with no votes?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Nato123

War Hero
Could a mod thread ban NATO 123, it’ll save you work in the long run and there are enough mops to dry up his tears.

Too late Dings. Sixty's already smited me on one thread, but I like your thinking .

Er, you did put some thought into it or was it pure instinct? ;-)

Edit: I'd like to claim to be the inspiration for this thread, but I can see that many, many came before me.... I'll just fool myself into thinking that I was the one that tipped the balance/final nail.

Out of mild, and feigned, interest ..how do you get to be a Mod? Do you just rock up at ARRSE HQ , like a Rab C/8 Ace lookalike and collapse then when you come to you're a Mod, or isn't the selection process as difficult as that?

Last edited:

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
It would appear from my votes I've made the colonials sob, how truly tragic.
Majority of mine are moon-howling throbbers who I rarely, if ever have cause to talk to. Not my sort of people.
At least you don't have to moderate the Badger's ARRSE. Most of mine have come from the site's thick cunts who I've had to painfully explain basic rules to in the past at some point or other.
Will you all be bullying Napier in the nativity cave because he’s Mr goody two shoes with no votes?
@napier is a fine upstanding chap in real life and I'm surprised he hasn't picked up any votes as I'm sure he has a magnificent penis.

That is what we're voting for I assume?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347

Latest Threads