POTY - M Division.

Site Penis of The Year - Moderator’s Division.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Duke as he's a raging homosexualist with a penchant for pink hats and Fairy wings.

Obviously Cinderellas ugly sister.

Why isn't @MrBane on this list? He hasn't been around for a bit but all Weegies should be judged. Harshly.
Because he’s a fannybaws, not an ounce of tyranny in him.

I voted for Duke as he's a raging homosexualist with a penchant for pink hats and Fairy wings.

Obviously Cinderellas ugly sister.
There‘s no point trying to give the impression you’re a nasty pasty, not since the “oooh Old Stab is a nice chap” thank you thread.

You make me sick.

TheSockPuppet

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sixty seems to be running away with the competition to be honoured at the end of the year alongside such legends as Bravo_Bravo and Redshift. Peas in a pod, those three...

There‘s no point trying to give the impression you’re a nasty pasty, not since the “oooh Old Stab is a nice chap” thank you thread.

You make me sick.
Have you been on the toilet duck again?

I came up with a much better name which maintained the SPOTY acronym... but can't remember it...
I also couldn't be bothered to look up moderator names, or set up a poll...
I also discovered that the bottom half of my top of the list matches the rest of the site's primary choice, whilst my primary choice is losing last place...

Mildly interesting.

I came up with a much better name which maintained the SPOTY acronym... but can't remember it...
I also discovered that the bottom half of my top of the list matches the rest of the site's primary choice, whilst my primary choice is losing last place...

Mildly interesting.
Figures. Just like you lot won WW1 and WW2 :roll:

@smeg-head due to his health issues caused by morbid obesity. Also he bite more than a Starvin Marvin.
@Arte_et_Marte gets emotional, has his napoleon moments, but Has the decency to answer PM’s when asked about his belt fed banning hammer.

is @simbo still a member of this forum?

Tyk

LE

Mildly interesting.
Supervisory POTY?

Looking back through the thread title edits, I see it was originally entitled "Free Bird Seed".

Just sayin'.

TamH70

MIA
Looking back through the thread title edits, I see it was originally entitled "Free Bird Seed".

Just sayin'.
It's a trap!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Admin are Mods by definition

As it's NAAFI

Fvck off.
Admins (PBUT) are NOT Mods, there is nothing Moderate about them. The Admins (PBUT) are dictators, not moderators. Benign ones but the ultimate arbiter of all things Arrse. By definition then they are exempt from a MPOTY poll !

Simples :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347

Latest Threads