POTY - M Division.

Site Penis of The Year - Moderator’s Division.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I help you lose twenty pounds of ugly fat by cutting your head off?
Ugly depends, fat nope. Hows the diet going? Type 2 free yet?

I don’t have cancer, nor does Himmler the difference being I’ve never pretended to have it.
You just don’t know do you?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ugly depends, fat nope. Hows the diet going? Type 2 free yet?
Never had it mate. Have you tried adding H2SO4 to your drain-cleaner? It may add something to your life.

Never had it mate. Have you tried adding H2SO4 to your drain-cleaner? It may add something to your life.
Sulphuric acid?
How is the heart bypass surgery going? Returned to work? Or still grooming victims on Grindr?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Sulphuric acid?
How is the heart bypass surgery going? Returned to work? Or still grooming victims on Grindr?
Heart bypass surgery completed 4 years ago. Returned to work six-weeks post-op and haven't got a clue what Grindr is. Are you still looking for a village to inhabit?

Last edited:
Heart bypass surgery completed 4 years ago. Returned to work six-weeks post-open and haven't got a clue what Grindr is. Are you still looking for a village to inhabit?
Ask Jarrod about Grindr, not to be confused with "The Grinder" which is something else entirely

endure

GCM
Ask Jarrod about Grindr, not to be confused with "The Grinder" which is something else entirely

Jarrod isn't really Grindr material. He'd expect a shag, 10 Woodbines, a bag of chips and change from half a crown on the first date...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347

Latest Threads