POTY - M Division.

Site Penis of The Year - Moderator’s Division.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given her near Ethiopian body styling, I'd say that Dingerr is still in the lead on that front.
as a percentage he's lost less than 50%, she's down by way more than that.
If you look at total weight then he's way ahead.

ugly

LE
Ban hammer has been oiled
7BA062D4-4DB1-4439-A463-A51DCF5B77BB.jpeg

Now staying awake long enough to get off my train let alone weild the banhammer of injustice is a challenge especially as I’ve four more tins to do

ugly

LE
Your all doomed now
7F12BCDB-439E-4AEC-A8DD-916EF850F131.jpeg

When I get home I’ve some fighting juice there
EE928ABB-954F-4199-8549-A81205D9EAFC.jpeg

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

Wank. Wank. Good guy. Good guy. Good guy. Good guy. Wank. Ontario wank. Scouser. Wank. Good guy. Wank. Wank. Wank. Wank. Wank. Wank.

At this point I got bored.

****. ****. Good guy. Good guy. Good guy. Good guy. ****. Ontario ****. Scouser. ****. Good guy. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****.

Bored of wanking?

Ban hammer has been oiledView attachment 436034
Now staying awake long enough to get off my train let alone weild the banhammer of injustice is a challenge especially as I’ve four more tins to do
What's that weighty tome you are perusing? Is it perchance "The divine right of Mods", as authored by his dukeness...The Duke?

What's that weighty tome you are perusing? Is it perchance "The divine right of Mods", as authored by his dukeness...The Duke?

Mills and boon, the Duke and the ban hammer.

****. ****. Good guy. Good guy. Good guy. Good guy. ****. Ontario ****. Scouser. ****. Good guy. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****.

I'm on my tod tonight. I'm a scouser and going for a wank later if it helps.

I'm on my tod tonight. I'm a scouser and going to steal a wank later if it helps.
A Scouser alone? Who'll provide the necessary alibi?

Oddly enough it was the Duke and the pink oboe a fairy tale

I was going to post an extract.

"The Duke lifted his mighty hammer, the freshly oiled shaft glistening in the moonlight. It's enormous end shining from years of furious polishing"

But I won't now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347

Latest Threads