POTY - M Division.

Site Penis of The Year - Moderator’s Division.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I wasn't going to bother but it keeps cropping up on the whats new page, so by a process of elimination using the scientifically accurate method of rock, paper scissors (coz u r all a bunch of c*nts)

Vote cast ^~

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wasn't going to bother but it keeps cropping up on the whats new page, so by a process of elimination using the scientifically accurate method of rock, paper scissors (coz u r all a bunch of c*nts)

Vote cast ^~
So you voted for @Sixty, who you now consider to be the cnut of cnuts! ;)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I was going to say that I am pleased that @napier has a vote now therefore off and running.......until I looked and he voted for himself! :jocolor: :party::santa:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Looking at those who voted for me is like viewing a cavalcade of bellendery.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mine looks like a line up of those who should have been included in the peasants vote.

I think you will find the rock smashing the scissors thinks that, not me ^~
Ah the good old game of rock paper scissors lizzard spock

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nearly 60% of the votes cast... I am impressed and think you should start a political party. Hung Parliament? Pah! Thing of the past.
To be fair to the Also-rans, Sixty is a 'Super' Mod so can be a bellend moderator on all forums whereas the others are restricted to one or two forums!

ugly

LE
To be fair to the Also-rans, Sixty is a 'Super' Mod so can be a bellend moderator on all forums whereas the others are restricted to one or two forums!
We can all drop the ban hammer regardless it’s tidying up the pages of hand bagging that needs ownership of areas

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We can all drop the ban hammer regardless it’s tidying up the pages of hand bagging that needs ownership of areas
Which Sixty can do I believe!

ugly

LE
Which Sixty can do I believe!
Agreed although my area is quiet enough for me to keep on top of spam everywhere via my phone it’s resisting the temptation to ban every whiny fecker for he says she says spats that I find difficult especially after taking my meds on the train home!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347

Latest Threads