POTY - M Division.

Site Penis of The Year - Moderator’s Division.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
No I always stand to attention when he posts
And I look up to you (partly because you are much bigger than me)

Tool

LE
The_Duke because he's the only Mod to smack my wrists, Guns because he's temporarily disposed. There, that's me banned 00:00:01 on 1/1/20. It's nice to have known you, I thank my WAG's (singular, multiple - not simultaneously) blah blah.

ugly

LE
Ive met Napier a few times and never stood to attention.

ETA - The last time we met was a discussion on cock transplants.
Indeed it would be hard well err at least difficult for you to do so!

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It doesn't matter if someone makes a post about the latest Rifle or a model train, there are always the same immature idiots who are intent upon derailing the thread just for their own personal vendettas. FFS, you are all meant to be adults! Give it a rest.

Tool

LE
It doesn't matter if someone makes a post about the latest Rifle or a model train, there are always the same immature idiots who are intent upon derailing the thread just for their own personal vendettas. FFS, you are all meant to be adults! Give it a rest.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up isn't.

NSP

LE
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up isn't.
No need to worry about entering the second childhood when you've not left the first!

Derailing a model train is one thing but derailing a rifle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347

Latest Threads