POTY - M Division.

Site Penis of The Year - Moderator’s Division.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks like I’m the only one with the balls to do it, many of you have talked the talk, but can’t walk the walk.

So here it is, the one you’ve been waiting for, but we’re too scared to do it yourself. The Site Penis of the Year - Moderators Division Poll.

Two votes each, only cast your vote when you’ve selected your two victims. All votes are visible, because it’s more fun that way and the moderators can probably see them anyway. Poll runs until 31 December.

With the election on the 12th I’ve covered all bases so that the current Boris_Johnson can’t escape justice.

I‘d just like to emphasise that I am merely a conduit for popular ARRSE opinion and this in no way reflects my opinion of you cünts fine upstanding moderators.

Bring on the dogs.

ugly

LE
I'd like to say just walk away now with your dignity but that's cruel!

Edited to add no one has voted yet!

It’s a list sluggy would be proud of.

It looks like I’m the only one with the balls to do it, many of you have talked the talk, but can’t walk the walk.

So here it is, the one you’ve been waiting for, but we’re too scared to do it yourself. The Site Penis of the Year - Moderators Division Poll.

Two votes each, only cast your vote when you’ve selected your two victims. All votes are visible, because it’s more fun that way and the moderators can probably see them anyway. Poll runs until 31 December.

With the election on the 12th I’ve covered all bases so that the current Boris_Johnson can’t escape justice.

I‘d just like to emphasise that I am merely a conduit for popular ARRSE opinion and this in no way reflects my opinion of you cünts fine upstanding moderators.

Bring on the dogs.
Careful Dinger. If a mod spots it you won’t have a leg to stand on.

This can only end well.

Yours sincerely,
E Mong

Could a mod thread ban NATO 123, it’ll save you work in the long run and there are enough mops to dry up his tears.

I have.

Just for shits and giggles.
And because he reckons he never lobbed with a set of 58 pattern including large pack.

The old fart

ugly

LE
I have.

And because he reckons he never lobbed with a set of 58 pattern including large pack.

The old fart
Who didn’t lob?

The_Duke

LE
I have.

The old fart
Never large pack. ‘58 pattern webbing just possibly. I certainly started with that but soon moved onto all green PLCE.

Given I mod the Badgers Arse and recruiting, annoying “Legends in their own lunchtime” is par for the course, so I expect you are just the first of many.

I voted for two upstanding gentlemen, with a cracking sense of humour, yet both very humble.

There's no rush to vote

With three weeks left till the poll closes, why vote now when a late spurt of penistry might put a different candidate worthy of the award

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347

Latest Threads