• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Potty Fartwell and Knob

T

Tremaine

Why does Tremaine never post anything serious, you may ask. Love to, but it's more fun to post kitsch and nonsense. If this one doesn't get legs it'll get holed, but what's a few words, among the vast bowels of the great Arrsehole void :D Fantastic company down there.

Thing is: I have this book called "Potty Fartwell and Knob" . Contains fcuking stupid names, real ones, that might make you laugh if you read them all out when you're pished at the Barbecue or in the Pub. It keeps the ladies giggling and makes a good icebreaker and all.

Zenobia Urine
Florence May Pee
Cornelius Crap
Urina Buckett
Abraham Pooh
Lou Roll
Thomas Turd
Farty Gladwish
Ulalia Tinkle
Selina Bidet
8O 8O 8O

Any of you know of genuine, stupid, real names of real people?

Potty Fartwell and Knob ISBN: 9780755316557

During this post I found the website:
http://www.pottyfartwellandknob.com/index.htm Enjoy.

Trem'

I worked with a guy a few years ago in South Africa called Tegwyn Scrumble. Didnt believe it till I got his business card, which I still have.

My ex wife is half West Indian. Her family name before marriage was Dick. Her sister, a policewoman in Bristol, was called Adora Dick and her brother (sadly now deceased) was called Ivor Dick.

T

Tremaine

I just can't help wondering how much we could get out of these names, when we're asked for our names in Shops, by those kleptomaniacs, or on the phone, or filling in forms. Let's not go there though, it's very very naughty, isn't tit.

Then there was Norbert Thrusty, world marbles champion many times over and famous for the 'Thrusty Flick'.

note: Before anyone starts I am no way involved with anything to do with Marbles. :twisted:

VanHelsing said:
Then there was Norbert Thrusty, world marbles champion many times over and famous for the 'Thrusty Flick'.

note: Before anyone starts I am no way involved with anything to do with Marbles. :twisted:
I knew somebody who lost theirs :D

I personally know a Ding Lingling and a Wang Ke.

The wife of my best mate in China is called Xiaoli which I've always thought a beautiful, musical name - but she insisted on taking the English name 'Doris'. I guess it loses something without the cultural context.

T

Tremaine

Anyone found the fake name on the Potty Fartwell and Knob web page, yet? It aint Golden Balls :wink:

My mother used to do blood analysis on newborns at the Childrens Hospital in Pendlebury, and used to tell us the names of babies when we got home from school
The ones that stuck in my 7yr old mind were
Pinkus Turk
Everard Pear (a personal favourite!)
and Chelsea Bunghill

[Pedant]On your list (1635 post), Tremane, there's a chap called Levi Jeans, born 1811. It was a perfectly sensible name then, since he preceded the trousers of the same name by a good 40 years... [/pedant]

T

Tremaine

Archimedes said:
[Pedant]On your list (1635 post), Tremane, there's a chap called Levi Jeans, born 1811. It was a perfectly sensible name then, since he preceded the trousers of the same name by a good 40 years... [/pedant]
Not at all, Archimedes. And thanks for your help yesterday by the way.
As it turns out the Johnson signature on our Print is nothing like that which you directed us to. Ours is actually Johnnie A Johnson.

Our print might have four (supposed) Spitfire Pilot signatures, but these things costing £8.00 can easily be faked and sold for fifty to mugs. Best then, to get signed prints from reputable dealers and complete with a certificate.

We'll be speaking to that Emporium :D

New silly name: Gordon Alistair Darling-Brown
A man accused of filling Bristol Crown Court with the smell of garlic appeared in court under a new name - Gordon Alistair Darling-Brown. :wink:

Being myself of Welsh Ancestry, I cannot think why people here go for names like Evan Evans, Morgan Morgan, and David Davies...... does it just lack imagination.... I once knew a girl called Pandora Minerva Doyle, but at least that was better then Chardonnay Jones. Ooh such a sexy ring to it that don't you think ?

Latest Threads