Potty Fartwell and Knob

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tremaine, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why does Tremaine never post anything serious, you may ask. Love to, but it's more fun to post kitsch and nonsense. If this one doesn't get legs it'll get holed, but what's a few words, among the vast bowels of the great Arrsehole void :D Fantastic company down there.

Thing is: I have this book called "Potty Fartwell and Knob" . Contains fcuking stupid names, real ones, that might make you laugh if you read them all out when you're pished at the Barbecue or in the Pub. It keeps the ladies giggling and makes a good icebreaker and all.

Zenobia Urine
    Florence May Pee
    Cornelius Crap
    Urina Buckett
    Abraham Pooh
    Lou Roll
    Thomas Turd
    Farty Gladwish
    Ulalia Tinkle
    Selina Bidet
    8O 8O 8O

Any of you know of genuine, stupid, real names of real people?

Potty Fartwell and Knob ISBN: 9780755316557

During this post I found the website:
    http://www.pottyfartwellandknob.com/index.htm Enjoy.

Trem'

2. I worked with a guy a few years ago in South Africa called Tegwyn Scrumble. Didnt believe it till I got his business card, which I still have.

3. My ex wife is half West Indian. Her family name before marriage was Dick. Her sister, a policewoman in Bristol, was called Adora Dick and her brother (sadly now deceased) was called Ivor Dick.

4. I just can't help wondering how much we could get out of these names, when we're asked for our names in Shops, by those kleptomaniacs, or on the phone, or filling in forms. Let's not go there though, it's very very naughty, isn't tit.

5. Then there was Norbert Thrusty, world marbles champion many times over and famous for the 'Thrusty Flick'.

note: Before anyone starts I am no way involved with anything to do with Marbles. :twisted:

6. I knew somebody who lost theirs :D

7. Erm...

Attached Files:

8. I always thought that Studley Goodfuck had a nice ring to it.

9. Knew a bloke who was called Ima Cocksucking W@nker once. Funny thing is he was as well :roll:

10. I personally know a Ding Lingling and a Wang Ke.

The wife of my best mate in China is called Xiaoli which I've always thought a beautiful, musical name - but she insisted on taking the English name 'Doris'. I guess it loses something without the cultural context.

11. Fanny Pincher, I thought it was a work experience wind up till I looked up her records!

12. Ok Ok I lost mine too Gungy :D

13. Anyone found the fake name on the Potty Fartwell and Knob web page, yet? It aint Golden Balls :wink:

14. My brother went to school with a chap called Harry Hampton. Poor bloke.

15. There is/was a Solicitor in North London of Greek ancestry called Paul Yanakas.

Just say it fast..............