• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Potter gets wasted in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

When the last one came out, I casually mentioned to the girl in fron of me in Saisnburys who was buying the book that i was really impressed by the authors method of involving and educating kids. I especially like the way that the characters had grown up along with their readers. And Hermione's trip to the 'magical chemist' was very touching!

It's a rumour FFS, maybe it will even have some gullible Journie paste it all over the Media claiming they heard about in ARRSE first so it MUST be true! :lol:

is that 'wasted' as in killed by a yank gang-banger, or 'wasted' as in half a bottle of cider and 4 alco-pops? The latter being,of course, good drills.....if a little late for your average 6th former!!

Chapter 3 "Harry woke next to the ugliest witch in Diagon Alley-'Shit-she looked OK in the Leaky Cauldron last night-still better than the troll Ron pulled', smirked the teenage wizard as he let out a thunderous fart and pulled the covers over the sleeping minger's head"

Ive heard he finally porks that hermoine bird.
Then the ginge Ron Weasley has a go
then that Malfoy chappy
Apparently there will be a spin off book called 'Hermoine Granger and the Wizards Sleeve'

suits_U said:
Ive heard he finally porks that hermoine bird.
Then the ginge Ron Weasley has a go
then that Malfoy chappy
Apparently there will be a spin off book called 'Hermoine Granger and the Wizards Sleeve'
Thanks-unsceduled coffee/computer interface reported.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bigbird67 said:
is that 'wasted' as in killed by a yank gang-banger, or 'wasted' as in half a bottle of cider and 4 alco-pops? The latter being,of course, good drills.....if a little late for your average 6th former!!
You need to calm down, dear. A slender and athletic young maiden such as you should not have these terrible thoughts or ideas. Should be concentrating on lace making, flower arranging and ironing! :twisted:

old_fat_and_hairy said:
bigbird67 said:
You need to calm down, dear. A slender and athletic young maiden such as you should not have these terrible thoughts or ideas. Should be concentrating on lace making, flower arranging and ironing! :twisted:

Tut Tut OFAH, Slightly sexist me thinks.

You forgot cooking and cleaning.

Bad drills!

Latest Threads