Potter gets wasted in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

When the last one came out, I casually mentioned to the girl in fron of me in Saisnburys who was buying the book that i was really impressed by the authors method of involving and educating kids. I especially like the way that the characters had grown up along with their readers. And Hermione's trip to the 'magical chemist' was very touching!

It's a rumour FFS, maybe it will even have some gullible Journie paste it all over the Media claiming they heard about in ARRSE first so it MUST be true! :lol:

Yea right, You will be saying Santa doesn't exist next!!

FFS

is that 'wasted' as in killed by a yank gang-banger, or 'wasted' as in half a bottle of cider and 4 alco-pops? The latter being,of course, good drills.....if a little late for your average 6th former!!

Chapter 3 "Harry woke next to the ugliest witch in Diagon Alley-'Shit-she looked OK in the Leaky Cauldron last night-still better than the troll Ron pulled', smirked the teenage wizard as he let out a thunderous fart and pulled the covers over the sleeping minger's head"

Ive heard he finally porks that hermoine bird.
Then the ginge Ron Weasley has a go
then that Malfoy chappy
Apparently there will be a spin off book called 'Hermoine Granger and the Wizards Sleeve'

suits_U said:
Ive heard he finally porks that hermoine bird.
Then the ginge Ron Weasley has a go
then that Malfoy chappy
Apparently there will be a spin off book called 'Hermoine Granger and the Wizards Sleeve'
Thanks-unsceduled coffee/computer interface reported.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bigbird67 said:
is that 'wasted' as in killed by a yank gang-banger, or 'wasted' as in half a bottle of cider and 4 alco-pops? The latter being,of course, good drills.....if a little late for your average 6th former!!
You need to calm down, dear. A slender and athletic young maiden such as you should not have these terrible thoughts or ideas. Should be concentrating on lace making, flower arranging and ironing! :twisted:

I thought we wernt supposed to mention............................

WW

feckin' FLOWER ARRANGING!!! I'll be arranging the bloody flowers for your wreath if you ain't careful!!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
bigbird67 said:
You need to calm down, dear. A slender and athletic young maiden such as you should not have these terrible thoughts or ideas. Should be concentrating on lace making, flower arranging and ironing! :twisted:

Tut Tut OFAH, Slightly sexist me thinks.

You forgot cooking and cleaning.

Bad drills!

Latest Threads