Potter gets wasted in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Gundulph, May 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A good rumour to start for all the Potter crazed loonies out there... 8)

2. Noooo, you've spoiled it!

Litotes

3. You rotten sod....

4. When the last one came out, I casually mentioned to the girl in fron of me in Saisnburys who was buying the book that i was really impressed by the authors method of involving and educating kids. I especially like the way that the characters had grown up along with their readers. And Hermione's trip to the 'magical chemist' was very touching!

5. It's a rumour FFS, maybe it will even have some gullible Journie paste it all over the Media claiming they heard about in ARRSE first so it MUST be true! :lol:

6. Crucio Gundulph.......
    Serve you right.

7. Yea right, You will be saying Santa doesn't exist next!!

FFS

8. Well, he's 17 now; about time he had a drink.

9. is that 'wasted' as in killed by a yank gang-banger, or 'wasted' as in half a bottle of cider and 4 alco-pops? The latter being,of course, good drills.....if a little late for your average 6th former!!

10. Harry Potter, those are kids books aren't they ?

11. Correct.... Kids and Squaddies mate... :wink:

12. Chapter 3 "Harry woke next to the ugliest witch in Diagon Alley-'Shit-she looked OK in the Leaky Cauldron last night-still better than the troll Ron pulled', smirked the teenage wizard as he let out a thunderous fart and pulled the covers over the sleeping minger's head"

13. Ive heard he finally porks that hermoine bird.
    Then the ginge Ron Weasley has a go
    then that Malfoy chappy
    Apparently there will be a spin off book called 'Hermoine Granger and the Wizards Sleeve'

14. Thanks-unsceduled coffee/computer interface reported.

15. :D
    Its all true I tells ya.