Potted Sports Day

I'm looking at organsing a potted sports day to raise a bit of cash for my local sports club, so all in a good cause. The only games I can remember involved large amounts of beer and stuff and therefore my brain is struggling to remember some of the better games. I know the game ideas are mostly from clever peoples imagination but I must have urinated my against the wall. So has anyone got some ideas for potted sports day games please? :thumright:

remington said:
I'm looking at organsing a potted sports day to raise a bit of cash for my local sports club, so all in a good cause. The only games I can remember involved large amounts of beer and stuff and therefore my brain is struggling to remember some of the better games. I know the game ideas are mostly from clever peoples imagination but I must have urinated my against the wall. So has anyone got some ideas for potted sports day games please? :thumright:
Try a boat race - always good for a few laugh's.

BT. :thumright:

remington said:
Crab football, thats always shite... I was gonna put a few, but potted sports is toss on the whole, soz for the lack of help!

:puker: