POTL

Hello guys
Just finished the joke of a tour that is Telic13 and i have done Kosovo and Telic 6 and 8 and after each tour normally we get back do nothing and then go on POTL straight after the two weeks Decompression well after Telic 13 we have 4 weeks back in Germany ????? is it me or is there sumit amiss? is that right? I got back on the Sunday and then went to normal work the Tuesday??? im not being funny but that seems s*** to me is this aloud i thought 2 weeks decomp after a tour and get the leave out the way before you prep for a busy year???

Laugh out loud Oh sorry is that any better? I did not think i needed a English degree to type up on this forum. Get back to your HLS you chopper

Fallschirmjager said:
Yep, definitely out of order. Show your true feeling to your CO by topping yourself in front of him.
Haha Never I will just spend my time hiding away until leave, but surely it cant be right thought it was two weeks?

If you think the tour was a joke then you won't need POTL.

Dinga said:
Laugh out loud Oh sorry is that any better? I did not think i needed a English degree to type up on this forum. Get back to your HLS you chopper
Obviously you need the decompression if you are that highly strung :roll:

Think yourself lucky, I recall returning from 6 months in Bosnia in 2002 only to be told all POTL was cancelled (later delayed to be taken at a suitable time!) and were deployed away to cover for the Firemans strike (returned Friday, deployed to Midlands on Saturday).

count yourself lucky mate,got off the plane from south armagh in 90 and straight on the plane to granby,life,s a bitch! :wink: