Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential walt

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that most of the blokes on your linked forum are civvies or ACF.

Either way, they know fcuk all about the armed forces but are definitely not strangers when it comes to tasting other gentlemen's tips.

You hat bellend.

mpctc

Swinger
Not helpful, but possibly true :) But I wanted an opinion on the photo's in an attempt to expose the subject of said photos as a walt, not an opinion (however valid) on the forum :)

Seriously though I posted the images there looking for a little help in identifying a walt. Unfortunately when I tried to do the same here, it wouldn't let me.

ACAB

LE
My opinion is that most of the blokes on your linked forum are civvies or ACF.

Either way, they know fcuk all about the armed forces but are definitely not strangers when it comes to tasting other gentlemen's tips.

You hat bellend.
Quite a few of them post on here!

The guys a knob. Scots Guards capstar in a God knows what Forage cap, dunno about the 3rd medal on his rack but the big giveaway is the Sabre Squadron wings he has stitched on the wrong arm, the feckin walting twat.

Edit, only Welsh Guards carry a black pace stick and looking at his blues and general turnout I would be surprised if he even managed to pass out of basic

Look mate leave it, there are people on here who hate walt hunters more than walts themselves... So I should just let it go.

CQMS

LE
They'd better issue safety glasses when he's around, if the buttons on that tunic let go it'll have someones eye out.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
You don't like him very much do you?

I'd hazard a guess that close protection world isn't unfamiliar to a few of the walter variety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads