Potential Walt

I have found a potential walt. I think the medals he wears are in order of wear NI, ACSM, QGJM, QDJM, TELIC, LSGC - is that a realistic set? Are there any circumstances that would see a TELIC medal awarded to be worn in that order?

Well wrong order but you would need more than that to accuse them of being a Walt.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

So maybe not a walt but certainly not correctly worn. As a member of one of the nation's most fondly regarded organisation. in public view daily, I would have thought they be more attentive.

IMG_4573 - Copy - Copy.JPG

So maybe not a walt but certainly not correctly worn. As a member of one of the nation's most fondly regarded organisation. in public view daily, I would have thought they be more attentive.

View attachment 132964
What is that supposed to be? Who has to screw their medals on? They look like they've been coloured in by a primary school kid.

Just choked on my morning coffee, they are the worst looking fake excuse of a Walt collection I have ever seen. If he is a Walt, he isn't very convincing...

View attachment 132964
Are they mounted on the side of a bus or something? You're obviously keeping something back...

5RR

This has got to be something someone has literally made for a fancydress outfit or decoration. Where is the original source material?

I have found a potential walt. I think the medals he wears are in order of wear NI, ACSM, QGJM, QDJM, TELIC, LSGC - is that a realistic set? Are there any circumstances that would see a TELIC medal awarded to be worn in that order?
When can we start harassing this vulnerable and troubled adult?

I think we should just turn up and beat the crap out of him. That'll learn him.

I know what this is, its either an action man or one of those plastic/fibreglass bears that has been made to look like a soldier and some nut has screwed on some medals.

No its not. If anything its a Navy LS&GC but I smell bullshit and the OP isn't giving the full story

Come on Horridlittleman 'fess up what's the story?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scavenger Waltenkommando 65
D Waltenkommando 25
C Waltenkommando 48