Potential Walt

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Horridlittleman, Jul 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have found a potential walt. I think the medals he wears are in order of wear NI, ACSM, QGJM, QDJM, TELIC, LSGC - is that a realistic set? Are there any circumstances that would see a TELIC medal awarded to be worn in that order?
  2. Well wrong order but you would need more than that to accuse them of being a Walt.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  3. So maybe not a walt but certainly not correctly worn. As a member of one of the nation's most fondly regarded organisation. in public view daily, I would have thought they be more attentive.

IMG_4573 - Copy - Copy.JPG
  4. What is that supposed to be? Who has to screw their medals on? They look like they've been coloured in by a primary school kid.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. This week on Art attack kiddies Neil will be showing you how to make medals out of chocolate coins, keyrings and your Nans garter
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Just choked on my morning coffee, they are the worst looking fake excuse of a Walt collection I have ever seen. If he is a Walt, he isn't very convincing...

7. Are they mounted on the side of a bus or something? You're obviously keeping something back...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Those fucking screws must hurt.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. They are not screws it's nipple peircings
  10. This must be a wind up!
  11. This has got to be something someone has literally made for a fancydress outfit or decoration. Where is the original source material?

12. You've got to be shitting me!!

13. Postman Pat's rack looked damn fine on his van

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. When can we start harassing this vulnerable and troubled adult?

I think we should just turn up and beat the crap out of him. That'll learn him.

15. The colour of the LS&GC "ribbon" is interesting.