Potential Walt on Twitter.

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by TheOriginalRocky, Oct 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    this isn't really my place to be making this comment. However, looking on twitter I found a guy being 'retweeted' (his tweets put onto my timeline)

At first, he seemed legitimate and I genuinely thought he was in the Army. Upon looking at his tweets, he was posting things relating to as he put it 'ganners' he claimed about January time that he was going on a full tour (I presumed that'd be about 6 months?) but within a couple of weeks of 'departing' he was again tweeting and claiming how he's back from afghan.

Recently, he's again claimed to go on tour and was back within a couple of weeks. He was tweeting a lot during this time and claimed he had WiFi and that "all the major camps have it"
    he claims to be an infantry soldier within the Rifles regiment and he says he's based in Germany.

he's posted pretty weird things whilst 'on tour' such as; pictures with a piece of paper stating his allegiance and all that. The weird thing about these pictures is that he's wearing odd coloured camouflage, it looks a fair few shades darker than the new stuff.
    In another picture, it appeared to be a pair of blue jeany type trousers he was wearing. (Both pictures included a green hat with a green union flag velcroed on it)

I'm not looking for any stick with this thread, I'd just like to know if he is a Faker so he can be outed by you guys who've actually partaken in service within the Army.

(His twitter username is @Coops_02 )

many thanks for your time for reading this rather dodgy thread

2. Tough. If you don't like it then block it. He looks pretty legit to me, but on the other hand I really don't give a shit.

If you're not in the Army yourself and don't have the balls to ask him about it yourself on Twitter then why should anyone on here?

3. Fair point, it's not that I don't have the balls it's the fact I don't particularly want his abusive 'fans' he's gained slurring abuse at what could be true.
    but, thanks

4. He's 1Yorks.

You flid.

5. I recall seeing him say he was Rifles (a while ago)

6. What is your Twitter username?

7. The mere fact you 'twitter' means you're a cunt. Fuck off and wank over 'Hello' magazine you sad cunt.

• Like Like x 3