potential para walt?

just moved to a new village where one of the local lads went off to phase 1 a year and a half ago, he says he didnt complete phase one and was one week off from doing so, but claims he did p coy at winchester, followed by starting jump training at catterick,

from what i thought, ( which admittedly isnt all amazing) didnt you have to do phase 2 or be in phase 2 for p coy?

would like to know as my family have served and it realy irks me to see him walking around in a dpm smock with para wings and a marksman badge on

L

Lizard_Lips

just moved to a new village where one of the local lads went off to phase 1 a year and a half ago, he says he didnt complete phase one and was one week off from doing so, but claims he did p coy at winchester, followed by starting jump training at catterick,

from what i thought, ( which admittedly isnt all amazing) didnt you have to do phase 2 or be in phase 2 for p coy?

would like to know as my family have served and it realy irks me to see him walking around in a dpm smock with para wings and a marksman badge on
You're right, P Coy is done in phase 2 training. Also P Coy is done in Catterick not Winchester.
As for starting jump training, You don't get to do a para course nowadays until you've completed training and in Battalion.

WALT

just moved to a new village where one of the local lads went off to phase 1 a year and a half ago, he says he didnt complete phase one and was one week off from doing so, but claims he did p coy at winchester, followed by starting jump training at catterick,[/u]

Surely that speaks aloud by itself?

Latest Threads