• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Potential Officers Insight Course 1-5 August - Pirbright

Hullo,

I know there are many threads concerning these courses, but I was confirmed onto this course a while back and was told I would receive joining instructions soon after.

Is anyone else going on this date and has anyone received there joining instructions yet?

Cheers ABB

Alright mate,
I'm going on this course and received them the other day.
By day sack, are you just goind to bring a spare rucksack?
Lastly, how you getting there?

Cheers JSDEL

Hiya mate,

I'm bringing a small olive green rucksack for the day sack, so to answer your question, yes. Personally I am getting there by car, as I live quite locally.

You? Also, what are you going to wear when you arrive?

Cheers ABB

Probably just wear jeans and a casual shirt, seeing as I'm going by rail.
Also I'm going to try and borrow a patrol pack off one of my mates in the cadets.
See you there.
JSDEL

I will be going in a suit because there is no information regarding what to arrive wearing, and that seems like the safest option as it is a Potential officers course, I think they are expected to be smarter.

ABB

Briefing notes say to travel in casual clothing, obviously not ripped jeans, offensive t-shirts ect. So I'm just going to wear smart-casual; jeans, t-shirt, trainers.

JSDEL

Latest Threads