• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

potential officer briefing

i am going to my first inteview with my careers officer next week for potential officer briefing i just wanted to know what to expect and do i go suit and tie ive been told smartish but id like to go suit any how , any help wuld be great cheers

cpunk

LE
jenkins1 said:
i am going to my first inteview with my careers officer next week for potential officer briefing i just wanted to know what to expect and do i go suit and tie ive been told smartish but id like to go suit any how , any help wuld be great cheers
Have look through the various careers advice stickies above, and through the 'Officers Brief' thread which is about two below this one.

But yes, wear a suit. You should expect to be asked about why you are interested in the army, show a general knowledge of current affairs and perhaps to demonstrate a basic knowledge of what we do and why.