Potential jumper heckled

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy_Shot, Mar 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PMSL! Straight out of a Monty Python sketch!
  2. Sorry don't see a problem here.

A bloke was threatening to top himself in York a while back and the same thing happened, except our chap had the balls to actually go through with it :thumleft:

Dumb ass just ended up breaking both his legs though - he was only two storeys up :scratch:
  3. "Do a flip" :numberone:
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Beat me too it!

Bender at his best
  5. "If they would rather die they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Scrooge, E.
  6. Bloody attention seeker.

If he'd intended to top himself then he'd have done it privately and out of the way where no-one could have stopped him.
  7. Remeber this was Yorkshire....

the tight cunt was probably just looking for an alternative to paying
    £4.80 to get his car out of the place.
  8. All this because he forgot to pay before attempting to drive out.
  9. No it's the normal reaction, when I was 12 we went on a school trip to london and while on the coach back we got diverted because some looser wanted to jump of a building, being the nice little child that we were when we were close enought to the building to see him everyone was banging on the windows shout "do it" "jump" so I would say your reaction was perfectly normal!
  10. I wouldn't have said a word.

Just played Van Halen's greatest (and only) hit very loud.
  11. This is not a new thing.

When I was a teenager and lived in Manchester, there was a transvestite on the roof of Kendal's department store threatening to jump. A large crowd gathered and loudly encouraged him to fckng get on with it then.

I don't know what happened as i got bored and went off to the old loke shop in Tibb Street.
  12. It's definitely not a caring society anymore.

So why should I give a fcuk?
  13. Pc Dyson has obviously never met some of my relatives.