Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by js374, Nov 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Linky...

I feel that as a possible future Labour politician the rest of us might think of him in similar terms.
  2. One of the things that frustrates me most about the Labour mindset is their utter contempt for anyone 'born into priviledge'.
  3. The Ex Mrs Wonder's Granpa was a Labour man through and through. I used to make the mistake of trying to chat politics with him. Anything Labour did was a good idea in his eyes, present him with evidence that suggest it might not have been and he would just start making things up from sources that "I can't quite remember where I heard it". I swear he would approve of killing the first born of every family in Britian to help the NHS from being overworked if the Labour party suggested it.
  4. It is peculiar how Labour abhor family connections into positions of power and then fight a by election in Crewe and Nantwich by saying only the daughter of the previous incumbant is good enough.
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Let's get this straight then.

He is a Republican, who believes that our current Head of State is vermin.

He is also a Labour Candidate for the next election.

Therefore, in the highly unlikely event that he is returned to Parliament, he will have to swear allegiance to The Queen.

Will he refuse to do so, thus rendering himself ineligible to sit in the Commons? Or will he swear allegiance, thus making himself a hypocrite?

Hmmmm, I wonder.
  6. "Maybe if she wants Buckingham Palace to maintained from public funds she should open it to the public."

It's good to see he's well-informed about what he talks about. It first opened to the public in 1993 - 16 years ago.

He looks like a chav in a suite - i.e. 'the Defendant".
  7. It wasn't that long ago that this piece of scum would have hanged for what he has said.

It also wasn't that long ago that politicians, even Labour ones, had common decency.

Oh how the world changes!!!!!
  8. If you do not like that, you really should not look at this.

It's like ARRSE, in a parallel universe.