Pot calling kettle black

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Sep 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When they made our Company redundant, Hazel Bliar came to fight for us,well should i say she made a quck speech, very quick,and said how she would do all she could to make sure our company didnt go to Poland.

Well they went to Poland and i went on the dole, so hopefully she will be gang raped by a troop of baboons.

2. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Hazel Blears. Another talentless muppet in Brown's Gubment. And a moose to boot. 'Anti-politics in this country,' she says - does she really wonder why ?

IMHO, comments from the UK Govt regarding those running for the Whitehouse are out of line - a diplomatic stance of neutrality should be observed. However, fcukwits in Labour would not understand why. Roll on the next UK election so we can get these idiots out of power.

3. Seconded. A bit like Bin Ladin calling someone a terrorist... :evil:

However, since hardly anyone in THIS country gives a flying fcuk what this stupid cnut believes, I somehow doubt Palin will be unduly worried about the "impact" Blears will have. :roll:

If it's even reported in America, the average Septic's response will be along the lines of A)"Hazel who?" followed by B)"Mind you're own fcuking business, you Limey cnut!" :twisted:

4. [align=center][​IMG][/align]
    Pot...

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

Kettle?

5. The Labour party have done more than any other group to turn people away from politics. I would welcome a similar candiate to our Parliment.

A PM, Cabinet and MPs who had actually been something in life prior to being an MP. Perhaps even a lollypop lady or a bin man.

Someone who knows that the country isn´t just a plaything, or a theoretical experiement in socialogy.

6. Women and polilics..................someone has to make the tea!!!!!!!!!

7. I can imagine Ms Blears' outrage in 2010 if the US administration were to make reciprocal observations during the election campaign.

8. What a truly evil thing to say, just what have baboons ever done to you to warrant that kind of abuse?

From the pages of wiki

Criticism
    In March 2005, while Home Office minister, Blears implied that section 44 of the terrorism act would disproportionally affect the Muslim community.

“ Dealing with the counter-terrorist threat and the fact that at the moment the threat is most likely to come from those people associated with an extreme form of Islam, or falsely hiding behind Islam, if you like, in terms of justifying their activities, inevitably means that some of our counter-terrorist powers will be disproportionately experienced by people in the Muslim community.[6] ”

In August 2005, Blears, while standing in for Home Secretary Charles Clarke (who was on holiday), suggested the 'rebranding' of ethnic minorities in favour of adopting US-style hyphenated titles such as Asian-British-Canadian.[7] This proposal was quickly withdrawn by the Home Office, as the government moved to distance itself from the idea. Nevertheless this inspired Private Eye magazine to 'rebrand' Blears as 'That stupid woman who Charles Clarke left in charge while he was sunning himself on holiday'.[8]

In 2006, Blears was accused of "hypocrisy" after joining protests against the closure of hospital departments in her constituency, even though these closures were consistent with the policies of the government of which she was a senior member. Health Emergency's head of campaigns Geoff Martin said:

“ Here we have Cabinet ministers, totally bound up in the Government's hospital cuts and closure programme, riding on the backs of anti-cuts campaigns in their own constituencies in a bid to save their own political skins. Frankly, it stinks.
    There are 29 hospitals up and down the country facing the immediate threat of cuts and closure to key services in 2007. Will Hazel Blears be joining demonstrators on the streets in each of those areas or is this just a classic case of 'not in my back yard'?[9]
    ”

Blears is known for her sneering style of attacking political opponents (example: [10]).

In May 2008, Blears was criticised for a statement on BBC's Question time where she informed the panel and its viewers that there were 3 million people unemployed in the United Kingdom when Labour came to power in 1997 (the official figure was 1,602,500).[11]

In June 2008, a personal computer holding sensitive documents was stolen from Hazel Blears' constituency office in Salford. The machine contained information which should not have been held on it, potentially breaking rules on the handling of restricted government information - the first breach of such rules by a minister.

Fits in well with the rest of the cabinet with a CV like that

9. This woman, together with her comrades Harman, Hewitt, Hodge and the 'dishonary' woman Hain, exemplify the repugnant core of this dishonest, discredited and wholly disreputable government.

PS: I have to admit I might relieve the baboons of their 'task' if I was forced to! Observe the mouth!

10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Now now, come on. I think she's been taken a little out of context:

What she's saying is that, because Palin hasn't yet got a reputation for lying, cheating and hypocrisy, she isn't a proper politician with proper politician's morals. Really, she shouldn't be allowed to run with McCain until it's been proven that she got her ex-brother-in-law fired. Until then she's just far too trustworthy. And doable.

11. Fcuking typical woman- better looking one turns up in her game and she starts b1tching cos shes not getting all the boys attention anymore!

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I would agree except for...

Blears is a PC Muppet who should not be put in charge of a nursery.

Palin could be one very shakey heartbeat away from the Oval Office and the Big Buttons.

She got her first passport a month ago. She hasnt a clue what the Bush Doctrine is. She is pro-life, talks to God and believes Israel should be allowed to do whatever the hell it wants. She is a proven liar (Bridgegate) and a vindictive witch (Troopergate) and the worst sort of Rootin Tootin Gunslinging Pig Ignorant Hoosyar redneck.

Astonishingly I find myself in complete agreement with Hazel Blears.

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The truly depressing thought is that Blears is being groomed and prepared for leadership of the Labour Party!

But a previous poster made a very good and valid point about prior jobs. None of the present bunch in power have ever held a real job. They have all been 'party activists', union conveners or such other non-jobs.

14. Blears fcuktarded ass monkey Palin fcuktarded ass monkey with a gun...