Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by needforspeed, Dec 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have sat here on my day off and randomly looked through some of the threads. Whilst some contained valid points and arguments there are a lot that are complete dribble.

Eg: What courses are available for the TA - Who cares.

Why do we not have some decent posts.

HTB before you start mugging me off i cannot think of a good one either. :D

2. NFS, I totally agree with your comment. The vast majorty of posts here is dribble, total shiters. Much like our daily work.....

....who knows maybe moral affects posts!

3. I actually found the TA courses thread quite enlightening. The 'How do I join the RMP' threads were absolutely rivetting Old Boy. Many's a night I have pondered into the wee small hours wondering what turmoil and angst the originators were under, debating, nay, thrashing out the pro's and con's of a career in RMP against one in the Automobile Association.

I have to state though, that laughing heartily at the misfortune of a certain ******** in the LE stakes, made up for the vacuum left behind after years of reading posts about computerised pay problems.

I do hope that he's still upset and telling all who will listen that he'll be trying again next year. I also hope that he's f*cking reading this.

4. Then don't expect any decent ones from me for a while having seen my new house for the next 3 years.

5. Oh the irony.

6. You need to get a life fella!

"I have sat here on my day off and randomly looked through some of the threads"

Normal blokes find something interesting to do on their day off!

7. I take it your hard at work today...

8. I dont think he's normal pal!

9. Overexposure to BOW I think.

10. Now that would be a killer now!

11. I rest my case.

12. Rest your arse mate. It must be like a clowns pocket now you have let all the shims in MG kick it in.

What is it about you and Thai Ladyboys?

And quite frankly letting them get all "Bukkake" on you is just plain wrong.

Your ma told me to send you her love as I gave her mine. :D

13. I knew that you would be lurking around the corner i am surprised that it took you this long. I did hear that your arse was so slack that people had to wear your dad as a condom just so they could get off.

Again i rest my case why are our threads so boring.

14. What a waste of a day off. Was it raining that day?

15. yes and your ma was too busy blowing goats for bingo money