Posts missing

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Dingger mentioned i'd lost a lot of posts the other day, he reckoned my post count had gone down considerably. I'd no idea what my post count was as most of the time I use my phone. the post count isn't the issue though but I considered some of the site may well be missing.
I looked for a thread I started using the search it was titled 'Hrt and women of a certain age' the search picks it up but it's not visible.
So is my loss of posts because parts of the site have been lost?

D

Davetheclown

just spent the last few minutes trying to make up a joke about the last post,

give up!!

I remember that thread, it was an old one,

Thanks for the concrete examples. I will look into it.

Regarding the numbers, I did do a complete post recount a couple of weeks ago. There is a tool on the backend to do this which should be run occasionally and recalculates all the stats. I think it handles deletions, but there should be nothing on the scale mentioned.

I have a running snapshot of the site from one month ago so I will check

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
can you give me some more details on that - ie. was "dietary advice" the title? Any idea who started it? Some sort of thread recognition feature?
I started the thread it was titled something like 'Dietary advice all recipes in here' no idea which MOD made it a sticky.
It was specifically for recruits and people who were buying protein shakes needlessly.