Postponing phase 1

Hi guys. I know there are threads asking about this but from what I've seen they're not postponing for a similar reason to me. I'm looking to join next year currently in my first year of college and t would I be able to postpone Phase 1 to summer 2021 if I did selection this year in autumn. If not its not too much bother but our college wants us to start applying for our future job or university around that time. Thanks for any help.

mccarronm3

Clanker
Hi guys. I know there are threads asking about this but from what I've seen they're not postponing for a similar reason to me. I'm looking to join next year currently in my first year of college and t would I be able to postpone Phase 1 to summer 2021 if I did selection this year in autumn. If not its not too much bother but our college wants us to start applying for our future job or university around that time. Thanks for any help.
Selection lasts 1 year so you’d have to redo it probably

amnesia

Old-Salt
If you attend the Assessment Centre in the Autumn, your results are valid from 12 months from that date, so, yes, you could still join in the Summer of 2021, providing there are intake dates available.

Your medical records are only valid for twelve months so you may need to get another set of those.

Your Assessment Centre medical and fitness results are also only valid for twelve months. So if you intend to join over 12 months after attending AC you will need to return to redo those sections of Assessment.

Latest Threads