Hi guys. I know there are threads asking about this but from what I've seen they're not postponing for a similar reason to me. I'm looking to join next year currently in my first year of college and t would I be able to postpone Phase 1 to summer 2021 if I did selection this year in autumn. If not its not too much bother but our college wants us to start applying for our future job or university around that time. Thanks for any help.