• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Postman paedo

BiscuitsAB said:
wonder if there's going to be an animated series and a range of toys? :twisted:
I believe he owned a wide range of toys and became very animated on finding a 10 year old with a web cam.

Sentence is delayed for psychiatric reports. Hows this:-

He's a fekkin paedo nutter and should have his nads removed asap. Then send him down for the rest of his life.

Dr Mariner MB ChB MRCPsych

Ancient_Mariner said:
BiscuitsAB said:
I believe he owned a wide range of toys and became very animated on finding a 10 year old with a web cam.

He's a fekkin paedo nutter and should have his nads removed asap. Then send him down for the rest of his life.

A 10 year old with a web cam....... Clearly begging for it and with parental consent :evil:

K

Kirkz

BiscuitsAB said:
Where Have you been Biscuits??? Most postmen already have a wide range of toys and accessories! Not to mention fast internet access 8O
Now where did I leave that bag of sweets and the sherbert fountain :twisted:
Remember the post office motto is... We Know Where You Live 8O

right-grumpy said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
BiscuitsAB said:

A 10 year old with a web cam....... Clearly begging for it and with parental consent :evil:
Case recently in America where kids were given laptops at school. Each laptop had a web cam. One parent was informed that their kid was smoking in his bedroom.

'WTF?' says the parent. 'How do you know'. Headmaster proudly explains that, when the laptops are online, the camera can be switched on remotely by school staff. Cue massive lawsuit and reconstructive surgery for the headmaster.

If your laptop has a webcam, get a bit of tape over it ASAP.

Link

Ancient_Mariner said:
Case recently in America where kids were given laptops at school. Each laptop had a web cam. One parent was informed that their kid was smoking in his bedroom.

'WTF?' says the parent. 'How do you know'. Headmaster proudly explains that, when the laptops are online, the camera can be switched on remotely by school staff. Cue massive lawsuit and reconstructive surgery for the headmaster.

If your laptop has a webcam, get a bit of tape over it ASAP.

Link
Jesus, if all the wanking I've done in front of the fcuker had been uploaded and sold I'd have literally pennies.

Latest Threads