Postman paedo

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, May 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

wonder if there's going to be an animated series and a range of toys? :twisted:
  2. I believe he owned a wide range of toys and became very animated on finding a 10 year old with a web cam.

Sentence is delayed for psychiatric reports. Hows this:-

He's a fekkin paedo nutter and should have his nads removed asap. Then send him down for the rest of his life.

Dr Mariner MB ChB MRCPsych
  3. A 10 year old with a web cam....... Clearly begging for it and with parental consent :evil:
  4. Where Have you been Biscuits??? Most postmen already have a wide range of toys and accessories! Not to mention fast internet access 8O
    Now where did I leave that bag of sweets and the sherbert fountain :twisted:
    Remember the post office motto is... We Know Where You Live 8O
  5. Case recently in America where kids were given laptops at school. Each laptop had a web cam. One parent was informed that their kid was smoking in his bedroom.

'WTF?' says the parent. 'How do you know'. Headmaster proudly explains that, when the laptops are online, the camera can be switched on remotely by school staff. Cue massive lawsuit and reconstructive surgery for the headmaster.

If your laptop has a webcam, get a bit of tape over it ASAP.

6. What happened to our very own Postman Paedo....Semper, the deaf ACF Instructor?
  7. He's still around posted the other week the deaf nonce
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Wonder if he wore a mask like this?

9. That is fucking horrible!
  10. Why has he got hirsute female genitilia for ear muffs?
  11. Jesus, if all the wanking I've done in front of the fcuker had been uploaded and sold I'd have literally pennies.