Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by BlueMafia, Sep 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [align=justify]I am going through my CMT 2 at the moment and i am trying to find out all the postings availible to me once i complete my single service phase.

I am already aware that med centres are out of the question. Whta i am looking for is where are all the medical regts based and what they are generally doing.

I have already had someone tell me to look on the Army website under units, but all that is availible is volunteer units, so that is no help.

Thank you
  2. Do your instructors not talk to you? Ask them
  3. Bluemafia...check your pm's
  4. Havent you already asked this one?

same old same old

feck, and I thought that I had short term memory loss!
  5. Can I paint? That is the question you should be asking yourself!

If you want to multi task, you could learn how to put tents up and tinker with a 432s'!

" I'm so jaded"!
  6. I have already asked this, but what i got back was a link to units that were all volunteer units and no help to me.
    And what's the point of sarky comments... why bother replying with that? If you don't have anything useful to say... Don't say anything.
  7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Notwithstanding all the general piss-taking, you're probably better off asking your DS. Or is that too difficult?
  8. 49 Para is the place for you my lad. I'm sure some old and bold on here could give you some insight into the regt, never went there myself, but heard some cracking stories from the lads who were.

CTC (Not so bold, as old).
  9. Oi, mongface scrote - why don't you do your own fukcing research instead of being an idle fukcwit? Its not hard to find out where the Med Regts are, or do you expect everything fed to you on a plate. Oh I hope you come to Colchester :twisted:
  10. With an attitude like this you are going to have so much fun at your first unit.
  11. YES YES I know youve got previous years under your belt blah blah blah

FFS Newbie - this is ARRSE, you ask a stupid questio - YOULL GET A STUPID REPLY

D'OH :roll:
  12. Don't ask such BONE questions!

Don't you speak to your DS?

Sarcasm get use to it! I wasn't being sarcastic! LOL!
  13. Swampton Morley is lovely this time of year
  14. Surly as a CMT2 this must be a matter of months rather than years under the belt.
  15. Minutes!

CMT 2 Red Arrse.