Postings

qman

War Hero
Dunno about your regt/ corps policy at MCM Div but a normal tour for an RLC soldier is 38 months. If it makes you feel any better I am in the same boat as you.

qman said:
Dunno about your regt/ corps policy at MCM Div but a normal tour for an RLC soldier is 38 months. If it makes you feel any better I am in the same boat as you.
I thought "Corps" soldiers were posted every 24 - 36 months, however, I have a nephew serving with 12 Log Sp Regt who has been there for nearly 5 years and is dying to get out to Gutersloh or anywhere away from Abingdon for that matter. So I concur, anyone got a clue? is there a desperate shortage of RLC Driver Trade??

BarryBuddon said:
Surely you mean Assignment rather than Posting? :wink:
Nope, because when it was received 3 years and 2 months ago it was a Posting Order :bow:

I'm overdue posting/assignment by 6 months now, Have also been refused an RCMO's interview over the matter twice and MCM div havent replied to the Email i sent..

Gunner_REMF said:
qman said:
I thought "Corps" soldiers were posted every 24 - 36 months, however, I have a nephew serving with 12 Log Sp Regt who has been there for nearly 5 years and is dying to get out to Gutersloh or anywhere away from Abingdon for that matter. So I concur, anyone got a clue? is there a desperate shortage of RLC Driver Trade??
Welcome to the Abingdon Triangle, still he can look on the bright side at least he's not at 4LSR :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Royal Signals 5
Evbuscus REME 3
Dan Gleebles The NAAFI Bar 3