postings

Discussion in 'RLC' started by hehe2, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i'm i alone on this, but with a few days remaing in post before moving on to new pastures. that my attidue is dont care i'm posted just got clearance cert to be signed. adn maybe there will be a few skeletons to be found but only when i'm well clear of this place.

2. Eh?..................Say again over.

3. You tell em son. Few days to go and all that. Yeah.......that'll show them ........the basta's ...........you're my bezzer mate......... innit.........come on ya feckin ffffffecka hic

4. Feckin Mutant!!!!

5. The losing unit must be inconsolable. Thank feck your not coming to my unit............Or perhaps you are. I await with baited breath for a mong to walk into my office next Tuesday!

6. And whatcha goin to do abat it innit. You carnt touch us anymore and you can just do one cos I ain't bovverred by nuffink is it.

Bottle you need to be careful cos if he does waltz through your doors (monging it) he might have one of them there skellingtons he thought he left behind because there is no way sumfink like that could catch him up if it were bad like wot he says it is, is it? Still he's well out out of where ever he is.......Lucky lad! ??????

7. Good on ya son,

That'll learn 'em not to mess with the likes of you. Your old unit will probably fall apart like a burst couch now you have left.......................................or not :D

8. No No i'm sure they will just get another Private to sweep up the bits you missed.