Discussion in 'REME' started by lizardmech, Sep 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone know of any sgt vm postings going in germany??????????? Uk is killing me!!!!
  2. A or B Mech????
  3. S.T.P.
  4. There are a couple of posts vacant in 3 Bn
  5. 3 Bn is a good choice as things will improve drastically very soon (Glasgow are sending one of their finest to sort out this farce). Initially you will feel that we are all miserable, (which we are at the moment) however a change at the top is on the way. We all predict that within one month it will be a cracking posting.
  6. I know a man at 1LI who would love to swap, not sure if you would though
  7. nobody could drag the morale of 3bn off the bottom of the barrel im afraid i live in there backyard some serious bad top corridor down there
  8. I'd have thought Tabs would have got away by now Ned, he's been whingeing to get away since he got there:)
  9. The pissed up fcuker is still here!
  10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
  11. Im a civvy now, spent 22 yrs in the REME and I am going to work in Germany, Full BFG status, Tax free, cant wait
  12. 2 Close Support Coy formerly known as 2 Theatre Troops Coy in Bielefeld is after lots of VMs. The word on the street is that MCM Div are about to send a job lot of posting orders out.