Postings in Germany......Help

Guys

I need some help on deciding on my next posting. :?
Im a class 2 techstmn due to pick up my 1st at the end of the month. can anyone recommend any good units. I'm keen to get to germany as ive heard loads of good stuff bout it (beer, fat-chicks etc). I was due posting originally in april but the top corridor here 'misplaced' the paperwork. Up until last week told i was 'pencilled in' for 3bn paderborn. But that has fallen through. Anyways im sitting down to write out yet another pref posting form and could use some experienced info.

Thanks

Get yourself to Gutersloh!

anywhere in germany... quality of life is much better.... my favourite was padeborn, but Traz and herford were pretty good too. just stay away from UK cos it sucks!

Chubby_Brown said:
Bielefeld is quality, you could get 7 Tpt Regt RLC which isn't too bad, and the city more than makes up for any RLC failings mate.
I know the new ASM (des). Get yourself there buddy - Don't know the old one but the new one is a soldiers soldier. Good times for that place I feel.

Jump on a REME thread, however I think there is nothing wrong with Hohne/Fally/Celle even though people moan about it. You are in the the middle of two awesome city's for nights out, Hamburg and Hannover. The former having the Reeperbahn which is fantastic. But as with anywhere in Germany it's what you make of it!!

Cheers guys,

What medical regiments are there out there? Would you reccomend them for a crafty?

tiffyspawn said:
W_N_S

whoooa! Does this new ASM make up for the inept OC LAD there at the moment? Does dodgy OC + Top ASM = average LAD?

TS
No, it means you haven't got a yes man, or a no idea Tech Spanker never been in first line Fitter Section Kn*bber in you're midst who can only spout Doctrinal Pish!!!

And yes I am tired.. :(

Jump on a REME thread, however I think there is nothing wrong with Hohne/Fally/Celle even though people moan about it. You are in the the middle of two awesome city's for nights out, Hamburg and Hannover. The former having the Reeperbahn which is fantastic. But as with anywhere in Germany it's what you make of it!!
Im with him i did 3 years in hohne with 32 engr regt then 3 years in Fally with scots dg both awsome units !!!! Work hard play hard all the way !!

AS what Doc0375 said, I did 6 years in Fally 2RTR and 2BN, then managed to escape the triangle,
But had a blast there,
Also spent some time @ 32 Eng doing IST's... great days. =)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Juniors 30
E Jobs (Discussion) 31
Sam_Fisher Aviation 31