Postings in central england

Firstly I have never posted on this site before so would like to say a big warm fuzzy hello to all users. Im sure that any welcomes back from you all will have me touching myself.

Now before I get carried away I shall get to the point,
I am due posting within the next year and am pretty sure that this next post will be my last due to personal reasons so I am wanting a posting near to the midlands or surrounding area if possible. I have, however, no idea what units are in that area or how to get information on units locations or what they are scaled for (for checking whether a post will be available ect).
Does anyone know how I can get this info on which units are based in or around the midlands and what they are scaled for, I am a VM S/sgt and not in my last 3 years.

Any info or help would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.

174 Pro Coy, 3 RMP at Donnington! :D Also there are 2 x RLC Regiments at Abingdon, Oxfordshire.

Berlin

School of Ammo used to have a SSgt Wheelbarrow Tech, you would need to confirm the post still exists.

The post is at Kineton which is in the Banbury/Leamington Spa/Warwick Area - 40 mins from Birmingham.

Loads of TA postings as well for a SNCO. 126 Coy REME, 4 Mercian, 35 Sigs, 37 Sigs, ?? Engrs in B'ham, the list is endless.

try a posting with the monkies, spent 2 drunken years there and loved it. (158 in bulford)

each company has 2 X full screws/lance jacks there and at the HQ a stripey.

never worked a friday and didnt do duties, not to mention 40p a shot in the mess.

you get any grief off em and the stripey cant help, you go right to the BEME, really is worth thinking about

Penile Manipulation

walter_wall said:
am i being really thick but what is PM
sorry if im being dim
Private Masturbat***.

432masterblaster said:
. I have, however, no idea what units are in that area or how to get information on units locations or what they are scaled for (for checking whether a post will be available ect).............................
.................I am a VM S/sgt and not in my last 3 years.

Any info or help would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.
Tiffy then ? :roll:

Seriously though, RAO should have a map of units by geographical location and RCMO should hold the current list of Vacant Soldier Posts. there you go mate, hope that helps :D

Your friendly (ex) artisan stripey :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Royal Signals 5
Evbuscus REME 3
Dan Gleebles The NAAFI Bar 3