Postings for MT SGTs?

Wherever the army has Vehicles usually

Thanx all for the constructive answers! Im well aware that MT post are where there are vehicles and MT's. And for the smart arse who asked if im "really a sgt... how did u get that far?" Well no i am not a sgt How ever the reason I am asking is because most MT seniors posistions are for SSGT. So Im guessing the responeses Iv had so far are from people who dont have an idea themselves or maybe I the question was not very clear.
I am trying to find out what units have there MT's run by a SGT as most of the postings I no off are run by SSGT's.
Any positive response would be of help.

Thanx

DIESEL_WARRIOR said:
Thanx all for the constructive answers! Im well aware that MT post are where there are vehicles. How ever the reason I am asking is because most MT seniors posistions are for SSGT. So any help would be good. Im guessing the responeses Iv had so far are from people who dont have an idea themselves.
pot - kettle

I thought REME Bns were meant to have them?

guys i work with the fella asking about the MT SGT positions is it really worth all the bullshit in saying na dont really no lol!! as for verticalgyro !! mate , you really need to get out and get laid or go and take your copter for a thrashing ya wannabe chopper!!!!

Why doesnt the MT Sgt as in emp -ty head ask his RCMO? or visit the APC website, or ask his pi55ing line manager?

in a perfect or a large unit there will be MTO,MTWO,SSGT,SGT,CPL,LCPL ETC . bu at most units there are only Cpl running MT dept!! as for some one who doesnt work in an MT keep your bullshit to yourself!!

blobmeister said:
Metz, that is what is meant by Diesel?...I am implying that he has NO spark, like a diesel engine

I think you two must be related...mong!
Its got to be a Wah mate

Not even a loggie can be that f*cking thick surely to god 8O

metzger2102 said:
in a perfect or a large unit there will be MTO,MTWO,SSGT,SGT,CPL,LCPL ETC . bu at most units there are only Cpl running MT dept!! as for some one who doesnt work in an MT keep your bullshit to yourself!!
explain all the facts then you mong, if thats the case then get off yr fat ass and walk to another camp which has the aforementioned rlc personnel.

failing that hand yr stripes in and go back to a tan transporter sqn, as you have quite clearly been promoted beyond your station already

which is why i mentioned reme bns as they have an rlc mtwo and sgt

11 EOD Regt has Sgts heading up each Sqn's MT. Positions are at Catterick, Ashcurch, Northolt, Didcot, Aldergrove and (possibly) Bielefeld.

There are some added perks to the job, such as getting your Police Advanced out of it and of course you get to work with the wonderful ATs.

dingerr said:
11 EOD Regt has Sgts heading up each Sqn's MT. Positions are at Catterick, Ashcurch, Northolt, Didcot, Aldergrove and (possibly) Bielefeld.

There are some added perks to the job, such as getting your Police Advanced out of it and of course you get to work with the wonderful ATs.
mate do u really want a mong like that working with you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Royal Signals 4
Evbuscus REME 3
Dan Gleebles The NAAFI Bar 3