Postings after training

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Petit_prince, Jan 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am the pirate king.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  2. First off P-P, are you an officer? Have you passed out of RMAS?

If so, I wouldn't have thought there are many langauge related jobs you can do just yet, they tend to be based around attache posts for officers. If you haven't joined up yet, ask your careers chap about Op MI (L).
  3. PChick. Com'on! Cause he's a rodney...check out the language fer's like Victorian Dad. Are you takin' the piss my lad?
  4. By the way PeePee, that last question was aimed at you and not my learned friend PChick...
  5. or you could just check his other posts and conclude he is at sandhurst having come across from the senior service...
  6. *shudders*...back's to the wall lads...back's to the wall

and before anyone asks...I'm trying not to be in the same room as CBB and Jade Wassername. Fucking shite t.v
  7. he can be my boss. when he asks for a hot wet from the galley, i will just look confused and send the guys home early, pleading confusion due to the language barrier :)
  8. CR...I could be your boss...I like the call about getting all sweary and getting past the Fast Show parlance...Niiice, grrreat...

9. Oooh, NOW you're scaring me! Job at the DVA perchance when you retire?

As it happens, being an educated chap myself, I thought everyone spoke like that. Sadly I am obliged to lower my usual impeccable standards when I'm conversing with you ruffians and ne'er-do-wells. ;-)
  10. howayman, yes but the fucking twats have deleted the thread :D

now i've said that they will edit what i've said I like being bummed by paras and I have a small penis
  11. Very little point in editing that old chum.
  12. *cough*...penny for a small family Sir? *cough*

Sorry...completely missed opportunity. Just ignore this one and move onto where CR admits his para loving...
  13. err...
  14. at least i'm not a complete sicko perve, my army of gay lovers are at least above the age of consent :D
  15. i must confess to being surprised by this path. with respect to the AIB / RN officer training process... do you not have to learn about tactics etc?

the norm is that our young officers from RMAS do a 6 month operational infantry attachment before doing their YO course at chicksands. are you also skipping this stage?

i am baffled as to how an officer from the RN - no matter how good - can move across and slot into an army post without being properly trained.

and if you've got a few months left at sea, i'd send off for an Arabic tape ;)