Posting to Germany

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Hutz, Jul 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been given a JPA assignment order of a posting to Germany however my PPP hasn't been taken into account and I do not want Germany, wth no outstanding G1 issues and the current employment of the army as a whole do I have to go, or is there any way I can alter this.

The reason my PPP hasn't been on JPA is that the clerk said he would apply it for me after i filled in the form I did this, it then got lost in the CoC from my 2IC down to my troop boss. My own fault I know for placing trust in the army and its amazing backward ways.

2. The clue is in the name. Assignment Order. If you have no outstanding G1 issues what's the problem?

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Assignment Order! Speaks for itself.

Dry your eyes and get on with it.
  4. Fight the power! It works.
  5. Yeah mate just tell them you ain't goin to Germany, they'll understand.

It's common practice in the Army just to refuse assignments - in fact you can now choose where you want to serve. It's even easier if you are in a corps - if you are cunning enough you can simply "drop off the APC radar."

Just go on to JPA and create your own assignment order. I did it and i'm now in Japan, even though there's no operational reason for me being here.
  6. Go and speak to your RCMO and see what the chances are (or Line Manager if Corps attachd) - no guarantees though. Alternatively volunteer now for SAS/Para/Re-trade etc. Might be time to check out that German Language cse from the Library
  7. Aw bless! Does mummy's boy not want to go to big bad Germany?

Man up and do as your ******* ordered to! The Armed Forces are not a pick 'n' mix, it's a job lot and you go where required!
  8. The handy andies are over there, princess, dry your eyes and jog on.............NEXT.
  9. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

With our boys (and gals) out in the sandpit, theres a bloody lot worse it could be - man it up
  10. And a dictionary. So he can find Sympathy...
  11. Shakes head in disgust.
  12. And you being a civvy have absolutely no right giving 'advice' to a serving soldier now toddle off back to eating pies fatty....
  13. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Having got family in the army, my brother in law back from afghan in feb I have as much right to comment on a public board as you do so feck off back to your airplanes
  14. No you dont. You're a civvy. My brother in law is a vet. Does that give me the right to stuff my arm up a cows arse?
  15. Just as a matter of interest ... what's the objection to Germany?