Posting to Germany

I have been given a JPA assignment order of a posting to Germany however my PPP hasn't been taken into account and I do not want Germany, wth no outstanding G1 issues and the current employment of the army as a whole do I have to go, or is there any way I can alter this.

The reason my PPP hasn't been on JPA is that the clerk said he would apply it for me after i filled in the form I did this, it then got lost in the CoC from my 2IC down to my troop boss. My own fault I know for placing trust in the army and its amazing backward ways.

Thanks

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Assignment Order! Speaks for itself.

Dry your eyes and get on with it.

Yeah mate just tell them you ain't goin to Germany, they'll understand.

It's common practice in the Army just to refuse assignments - in fact you can now choose where you want to serve. It's even easier if you are in a corps - if you are cunning enough you can simply "drop off the APC radar."

Just go on to JPA and create your own assignment order. I did it and i'm now in Japan, even though there's no operational reason for me being here.

Go and speak to your RCMO and see what the chances are (or Line Manager if Corps attachd) - no guarantees though. Alternatively volunteer now for SAS/Para/Re-trade etc. Might be time to check out that German Language cse from the Library

Aw bless! Does mummy's boy not want to go to big bad Germany?

Man up and do as your ******* ordered to! The Armed Forces are not a pick 'n' mix, it's a job lot and you go where required!

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
With our boys (and gals) out in the sandpit, theres a bloody lot worse it could be - man it up

Go and speak to your RCMO and see what the chances are (or Line Manager if Corps attachd) - no guarantees though. Alternatively volunteer now for SAS/Para/Re-trade etc. Might be time to check out that German Language cse from the Library
And a dictionary. So he can find Sympathy...

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
And you being a civvy have absolutely no right giving 'advice' to a serving soldier now toddle off back to eating pies fatty....
Having got family in the army, my brother in law back from afghan in feb I have as much right to comment on a public board as you do so feck off back to your airplanes

Having got family in the army, my brother in law back from afghan in feb I have as much right to comment on a public board as you do so feck off back to your airplanes
No you dont. You're a civvy. My brother in law is a vet. Does that give me the right to stuff my arm up a cows arse?

I have been given a JPA assignment order of a posting to Germany however my PPP hasn't been taken into account and I do not want Germany, wth no outstanding G1 issues and the current employment of the army as a whole do I have to go, or is there any way I can alter this.

The reason my PPP hasn't been on JPA is that the clerk said he would apply it for me after i filled in the form I did this, it then got lost in the CoC from my 2IC down to my troop boss. My own fault I know for placing trust in the army and its amazing backward ways.

Thanks
Boo Hoo.

The army owes you nothing. You owe the army everything.

No you dont. You're a civvy. My brother in law is a vet. Does that give me the right to stuff my arm up a cows arse?
My Mother in Law is a right cow.

Permission granted.

So you joined the army to stay in the UK and go home to mummy every weekend did you? Well grow up FFS!!
Mong.

With our boys (and gals) out in the sandpit, theres a bloody lot worse it could be - man it up
You do realise that Germany-based soldiers deploy to Afghanistan don't you? What with Germany being a posting and Afghanistan being a tour....

Seems like every thread seeking advice these days gets more 'answers' from life-long civvies than squaddies.

Just man up come to germany buy a tax free bike car or both, shag prostitutes drink 24hrs a day don't pay vat on anything and get paid more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bray The NAAFI Bar 33
M Army Pay, Claims & JPA 7
H Juniors 30