Posting to Blandford

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by ChickenHeart, Feb 9, 2005.

?
  1. 1. Phase 2 - no choice.

12.5%
  2. 2. Compassionate.

4.2%
  3. 3. Training job.

12.5%
  4. 4. Sentenced......long/upgraders course.

54.2%
  5. 5. Take it or leave it.

12.5%
  6. 6. Own choice.

4.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't want any replies - it's all been covered so far; just vote and [try] to enjoy!!! :p

CH

2. soz .. what about supervisor courses

3. Supvr - gotta be a long course innit! :lol:

4. 2 weeks for some :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

5. 12 weeks for some :evil: :evil: :evil:

Honestly, seems that making upgraders march to trade and a debate on banning phase 2's drinking on camp has given the sigs forum a new lease of life.

If only the vast majority of the drivel didnt invoke the reaction of sticking a chop stick into your eye.

I give up.

Boney

6. Agreed,

But why a chop stick?

There's been a lot of recent uptake on this forum {inc myself} which is a good thing. Albeit the threads have got somewhat tangled.

CH

7. Thats my point. Trying to pick and chose the wheat from the chaf has become difficult. For instance, theres currently at least 3 threads whinging about the new regime at Blandford. Quite a few good points if you take the time to read them all, but most of it is a blatant whinge about peoples lot in life, which to be frank is mind numbing.

As to the chop stick, i've got some in the kitchen draw and they are disposable, dont want to mess up the good KFS.

I give up,

Boney

8. Agreed. Chopsticks = comedy/aggression for a wee while.

We need to singularise these big Blandford threads because there's lots of whinging.

{burps}

Bow_Man?????????????

CH

9. we talking supervisor courses or upgraders :?: :?: :?:

10. http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=164887&highlight=#164887

11. Christ, that's a long post!

Let me shadow one of my eyes and read.................

CH