Posting to 1 lsr RLC

Hello,
I am shortly going to pass out of phase 1 and move onto phase 2.I have been told my regiment is 1 lsr RLC in guttersloh germany.Can anyone give me any information on this regiment and when they are being deployed to afghanistan as i am really keen to get my first operational tour under my belt.Any sort of information will be a great help.thx

Does that answer your question? It's been a week and nobody can be bothered telling you what it is like!

Combat indicator alert......

Ps It's sh*te!

Hello,
I am shortly going to pass out of phase 1 and move onto phase 2.I have been told my regiment is 1 lsr RLC in guttersloh germany.Can anyone give me any information on this regiment and when they are being deployed to afghanistan as i am really keen to get my first operational tour under my belt.Any sort of information will be a great help.thx
What trade are you?
ps MMS you should really be more enthusiastic about one of our finer regiments!

Going in as driver/rad op.Is the regiment really that bad.Don't they do many tours.No i don't ski.I have heard it is a sking regiment.
No, it's not that bad. Fag op eh?, some decent people in that department but thats mainly the mt!