Posting preference proforma (ppp)

Just wondering if anybody can help.......
I told my Troop commander that I wanted to put a Triple P in, he came back to me and said the RCMO had said I can't put one in because my future availability isn't until November 2022 what ever that means......... despite me being in my regiment since 2019, I've got the feeling I've just been fobbbed off can anyone shed any light on this cheers.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Back in the day, most postings were of the 3 year variety, which brings you upto 2022.

Just wondering if anybody can help.......
I told my Troop commander that I wanted to put a Triple P in, he came back to me and said the RCMO had said I can't put one in because my future availability isn't until November 2022 what ever that means......... despite me being in my regiment since 2019, I've got the feeling I've just been fobbbed off can anyone shed any light on this cheers.
When do you think you're eligible for a new posting?

I've spoke to a lot of people in my unit and they all say every 6 months you can put a Triple P in...... Regardless of your posting being 3 or 4 years

I'm in a RLC Driver sqn, fresh Bods coming in all the time from training, plenty of man power in my REG/SQN

It doesn’t matter who’s coming in, everyone has to have their career managed.

Where do you wan’t posting?

Latest Threads